How to max a pet, noob style

Dark blue here, and I was wondering how to reliably max a pet, up to uncommon or maybe rare. My main problem right now is eggs. I have hatched about 50, and still haven’t even gotten a pet with heal/mpheal. What do you guys recommend, buying humanoids for about a def each, or farming godlands and finding eggs. Second, feeding. So I fame farm to get fame, that’s fine, but I don’t have stuff to feed. Should I farm sprites for EP and planes, or buy FP for a couple def. Thanks guys!

Feeding
Well for a common pet then the treasures you get in most dungeons are more than sufficient to max common and uncommon as well. Buy golden nuts or ribcages for 1/2 def each and feed away.

Acquiring Eggs
I only use eggs I get as drops in godlands. If you get a good humanoid pet then sure maybe buy another if you have the funds to spare, otherwise just wait for them to drop, they’re pretty common anyway.

Not sure if mistype or just a really bad attempt at lying xD Or are you asking for your @IWANABEU account?

If you’re asking for you blue star account, you really have nothing to lose if you restart with another family.

Of course, humanoid has the highest chance of getting hp/mp heal because you are guaranteed to have heal as your first ability, however, penguins are also cool. Just hatch everything that you can find and hope for that hp/mp heal. I had to spend around 8 life buying 8 eggs per life (so around 64 humanoids) before I got my hp/mp/electric.

Judging from both your accounts, I wouldn’t spend defs buying eggs. Instead, just farm godlands and you’ll get eggs AND pots while you’re at it.

As for finding feed items, manors are a good choice, and since your pets aren’t that great yet, anything over 250 FP I would consider worthwhile to feed.

Further reading:

savage

What? When you have two characters that aren’t even fully levelled, I’d worry and getting an actual character you can play on rather than merely finding a pet.

Oh lol, I meant a long term strategy. I would prefer spending def on eggs which will last forever than on characters which can die. I’m trying to figure out which class to use for farming.

Even a wizard with the basic horror staff, white robe, dsphere, sup def is a pretty darn good godlands farmer.

And I guarantee that buying eggs for def is not really worth when you can get moolah while getting eggs as well.

no lol you’re right of course but still savage

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.