How to not act like a blue star?

simple, don’t be a blue star!

Ah you’ve reached the F2P problem already… Although it sucks to put money into a free game, if there is a sale on vaults/character slots (Month of the Mad God tends to have good deals), I would invest maybe $10 or so into that. It’s annoying but helpful to have more space/characters.

Since this should be your first purchase, you can buy 500 gold for $1.99, thus getting a vault chest. I the same exact problem too, I got to the point where I didn’t want anymore whites because I couldn’t hold anymore. I feel for you M8.

Feed Spirit Staff, Abraham, Dblade, Csword and one Sullen Blade.
Keep the rest.

Dont forget that Ray Katana, Cdirk and Kageboshi are extremely rare.

I’d say if you’re a 6/8 you’re not acting like a blue star already. I’m an orange star and the two best characters I’ve ever had were 3/8s. Either you’re pretty good, I’m really bad or both.

>kageboshi
>extremely rare

lmao

yes…?

Its an event white.

Get a red star

Don’t feed the sullen blade. It’s been buffed in the next patch.

Ok, it seems like you’ve died on your maxed archer, and it seems to me that you are throwing whites at the problem.

No offense, but condu puri t7 robe and sup hp isn’t exactly ideal.

My advice, if you have money, use it to buy an extra char slot, and do the pot farm char/ main char strat. But if you don’t, grind out 25 def and store it on mules, and use it to just max def on a char. Then you can work on maxing other stats.

I’d suggest trying out different classes to use your whites with. Archer is hella fun, but there’s a reason that there’s other classes too, don’t waste your whites.

I died to a stupid garnet statue that was charging and I had lag that time

And I was lucky enough to get a cbow from ot but then I got too confident in udl and yea oops

And I died in oryx castle because my parents made me help them and I afked and ripped myself

Rip, u got dragged on?

probably, but it was a priest and idc about them

I just got cloak of the planewalker, is it good

Yes, it is an excellent cloak! Just be sure not to tp into an enemy as rogues can be a bit squishy and get insta-popped.