How to not get the disease known as “deth”

Dissing the necro, be it seriously or merely in meme form, isn’t a safe pastime here.

There’s this cult forming too lol, a couple notable members of it are seen around everywhere. Not sure who the leader is exactly, maybe me.

First, I never said they were the best all around, I said paladin and priest were the safest (if you could please read before you comment) just because they can heal. Yes, Knight may have good defense but it cannot heal, having to wait for regeneration.
Second, if you didn’t know, this is suppose to be a half meme. And plus I didn’t know that, neither did many other people. And I aid don’t use EP, because most players when they get it, try to use it on everything.
Third, doesn’t it say that I LEARNED FROM MY EXPERIENCES? Btw this isn’t the first time you just skim over my post, not reading evevery thing, then criticizing me. If you could acually take your time reading the post entirely, i would be very happy. G’day

How to not die:

Don’t play the game :wink:

Simple as that :slight_smile:

Best guide right there

A wild necro lover has been spotted. Otsuku decides to run.

Wow, you should have made the guide not me

1. So after 4 years of playing you still manage to do stuff like that? What great experience you’ve learned from.
  2. If you want to make a real guide, dont use fking memes.
  3. Why would people use ep on everything? They might be inexperienced but at least they know they not to sit on gods with it

1. I didn’t bother even trying to max until a year ago. I was, anyways, in 6th grade when I started. All I did was play Ninja so I could naruto run around the realm.

2)I’m sorry sir, forgive me, for I have sinned.

Lul

3)I’ve seen a lot of people that get ep and literally use nothing else in glands. Maybe some are memeing. Idk. I’m here to tell you not to be stupid.

You like fighting me don’t you lol

It’s not that I like fighting you, just that I don’t like it when players who aren’t experienced jump out of nowhere and start giving out pointers to other players. And added to the fact that we have more than enough “how not to die” posts.

Are you calling me not experienced?? (΄◉◞౪◟◉`)

Well idk maybe not ineperienced, but I wouldnt want people who die 0/8 with tops and sts to be teaching other people lessons in rotmg. And as I’ve said before, more than enough people have been posting things about not dying, you might as well work on something people haven’t done. After all there’s only so much you can do to not die.

@Otsuku @CaesarVIII If you want to keep replying back and forth to eachother, please do it in a PM of some sorts or stop with the chain, let other people be a part of the topic.

duly noted

hostile much. also you aren’t one to talk. maybe not to the extent that I did, but you died on a sorcerer. 9 times. with UT’s lol.
nuff sed

Though you are the one who coined the term “cult” to describe the necro fanbase, I would say that our leader is @XHippobroX, though his necro isn’t that good. As for who has the best necro in the cult, probably you or @EpicNecros.

Necrolife and Sacrifice

Get off my lawn Necker c:

No u.

At least I can say that I have learned from my past experiences and actually improved instead of dying over and over again on 0/8 characters. Alright thats all Im going to say as mentioned above this is too distracting to other people. And for the times that I did, those were PPEs.