How to play without buying coins?

I hate in-game purchases so please help me how to play without paying any money.

Farm. I’ll tell you that. Farm. The login calendar is also great, free Backpacks, vault chests, character slots. pet feed (LOTS) as well.

But I keep dying :\

That’s just how the game works, you will die.
Get a character you’re comfortable farming potions with, farm potions, trade potions for valuable items, feed your pet( this is the most important thing to do), he will help you farm.
If you’re limited to 1 character slot and 1 vault, make more accounts to store items.
Max another account in case you die you can keep farming.
Farm>max>die>repeat

This game takes time to master even if you spend money to feed your pet.

Ask @Edwardidk. He’s pro at this stuff.

Okay… but the “make more accounts” seems a bit constantly annoying for some people.

Okay bro.

there are female pets

So what?

Buying gold won’t make you any more skilled at the game; you will still die a lot regardless, and being great at the game requires lots of experience (which means lots of deaths.) Just keep on trying and you’ll slowly improve, with or without gold.
Character slots and vault chests are just convenience features that make it easier to progress further into the game.

I am able to function quite well on a free-to-play account (this account)

you don’t really need to reply to everything…

Conquer one place at a time. Once you feel that you can effectively deal with it move on.
Through this you will die. When you do die do not play the same class, it is better to face the same problem with a different solution since the last one did not work out.

Learn from your mistakes; take a moment and think about why you had died and want you can do to prevent it from happening again.

Explore the RealmEye wiki. There is a lot of information stored there about the game that will help you understand what you may face in the future so you don’t have to lose a character to learn what to do. Youtube videos help too, it is only a matter of finding the right ones though.

Spend most of your time in the Godlands until you find any pet with Heal and Magic Heal. The third ability does not matter at all, not only will you not be using it until 2-3 years later (granted that DECA doesn’t make any changes to pets or makes it significantly easier to level pets up), but you can find another pet of the same family with Heal, Magic Heal, and the ability you want later and fuse this pet as the dominant pet.

Any UTs you obtain should be dumped into this pet and some tiered items too. (Depending on feed power.)

There are guides everywhere relating to what eggs to look out for, what items to feed, how to properly complete a certain dungeon, and what monsters to be wary of.

If you want to get better at the game you may want to take a step back and research these things, then delve back into the game with your newfound knowledge.

Also, spending money on the game is only a luxury, it isn’t required at all. I started feeling restricted when I was a red star playing the game so I spent some money to widen my ability.
This only helped me because I was actually able to maintain a single character and could gain more valuable loot than I lost.
Right now skill and knowledge is all you need.

When i first started i had 3 accounts, 2 maxed and 3rd was for storing.
It wasn’t until a year after that i decided to spend money on my first account to get more character slots which eventually allowed me to use the other two accounts as storage only.

Today I have 15 char slots, over 30 vaults and still don’t have enough space

Use WASD to move
Aim with your mouse
Left click to shoot
R to nexus
O to open options menu

A guild-mate of mine has played the game without ever purchasing gold.
His IGN is @Zquidx and he’s written a guide on a free-to-play experience. I think he may have a link on his realmeye.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.