How to Prevent Lag (My 2 Cents)

These are the things that I do that help reduce lag. They may not work for you but hopefully at least something here will.

• Hardware Acceleration ON
  • UI to Low
  • Shadows OFF
  • Make sure all your processors are enabled. Some laptops have some of their processors disabled by an administrator (schools) or for cooling. If you’re confident your pc can handle the extra heat and your admin won’t mind, do the following.
  1. Windows + X
  2. Type ‘msconfig’ and press Enter
  3. Boot > Advanced Options > Uncheck ‘Limit Processors’
  • Close all other things, especially Chrome. I keep Muledump open but that doesn’t use CPU GPU RAM etc so programs like that are fine.
  • Limit Particles in Options
  • Use Flash

Hope some of these have made your realmin a bit more enjoyable! :)))

Yeah right! You filthy, rotten cheating hacking RAT! Spreading this blight all over the forums, ecouraging innocent souls to use hacked clients!

The mighty suicide hack used to kill players in the godlands. This is even worse than encouraging children to do drugs! Don’t listen to this guy, he used the infamous /spawn giga_corn in the lowlands to kill light blue stars!

Totally untrue there is no proof to substantiate this I did not have any seduak relations with that woman he’s a liar haters gonna hate wow look who’s talking hackerboy

I thought it was gonna be about lag

It is?

Experimental settings? Pepega
Just learn to git gud

Lag is the connection
This topic is about increasing FPS

Also, I’m fun at parties

Same difference

What does “same difference” even means? No one talked about several differences

Having low frames will not have the same effect than having a bad connection

It’s the smart-ass (correct) way to say “same thing.”

All I’m saying is low FPS causes lag, and bad connection creates problems with the FPS performance of the game.

source?

No that’s not how it works

FPS = frames per second. It’s based on your pc performances. The better your pc is, the more FPS you’ll have playing games
If you have low fps the game isn’t smooth and you can have a hard time inputing controls (shooting, moving…)

The lag is caused by a bad connection either from you (bad internet) or because of a bad communication between you and the server of the game
Based on where comes the problem, lag will have different effects that go from rubberbanding to disconnecting

And there is absolutely no link between those two

rip me

I just class them as the same thing and call them lag cos its easier

lag’s an essential part of the game why prevent it?

i dont have a windows button reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.