How to PRo PPe

Hey the title is pretty self explanatory how to make a PRo PPe? I keep on dying early on or at 6/8 HALP ME GET TO 8/8 ppe??

Get good my ppe bröther

<3

get hel and emhil divin pet sow u caN esyli eigh uot uf ate a chaRacTeR

Well stop dying early or on 6/8.
Problem Solved :white_check_mark:

Could you screenshot some of your PPE deaths in your Realmeye graveyard so we can see what they died to/how maxed they were?

Halls is a really good way to get life and mana and if you join a halls server, it’s pretty reliable. The issue with most ppes that don’t run halls is that getting mana and life is near impossible unless you have reliable access to other dungeons that drop life. Another wat to quickly get life and mana is run a bunch of the events. The events also provide a ncie source of higher teired items and sometimes whites that could fit nicely with your ppe.

play wizard or necro = ez 8/8 ppe ez lewt and u cant die exept to lag

Hmmm. I have a legendary pet too so PPEs are really easy but without legendary pet, necro’s mp cost is a bit high

my pally trick and archer were my most successful ppes! note the one with leaf bow and frimarra was ppe

A carried you the whole way tbh

jk

Well, it doesn’t look like you’re suffering from an impatience issue (dying 0/8 to LH enemies, for example), so I would recommend just generally being more aware of your current situation. Are these instakills? Be on the lookout for those enemies and know where they can spawn. Do your deaths often happen when you’re at low health but stay in the dungeon? Nexus as soon as you hit orange health, if not sooner. Don’t get overconfident (my #1 killer) and always be aware of your character’s immortality. This is more general advice than PPE-centered, but it’s the best I’ve got.

most were instas but archer was me being stupid. The thing is they die in a few days because I only play on em and not any other character

About 6/10 of my ppes make it to 8/8

• Don’t grind, take your time, stay alive and stay patient. If you get enough pots it should take you 2 weeks to get 8/8
  • Play a ranged class, harder to die imo
  • If you want to melee, play a knight. Easiest to max
  • Pick a healing class or one that can survuive for a long time

That’s just how I do my ppes

My 8/8 ppe rate is like 95% if i try, so here’s some options for you:

• Play a broken class like Paladin, Wizard, Archer, Knight or Priest

• Play conservative and slow - and don’t do things that does not relate directly to your maxing except event gods

• Max in order. Don’t jump to life unless you have very good experiences with halls or your average source of life. Do Dex -> spd -> wis -> def -> atk -> vit -> life -> mana ALWAYS.

• Don’t do anything stupid. Don’t go running into halls without max spd, don’t play while tired, go play minecraft instead, fun game and I can send inv u to my realms if u give me ur username

• DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM NIBBAS THAT TELL YOU TO PLAY RANGED. That is only true for three classes: Wizard, Necromancer and Priest. If you want the 95% success rate class, play paladin. If you want the 10% 8/8 class, play rogue or trickster.

• Here’s a table of what I personally think is the easiest -> hardest to max classes in terms of ppe:
    Paladin -> Knight -> Wizard -> Archer -> Huntress -> Necromancer -> Priest -> Warrior -> Sorcerer -> Mystic ->
    Ninja -> Assassin -> Samurai -> Rogue -> Trickster

• Get inspired. Watch the rolo ppe, listen to chillstep music, h3h3, Idubbz, Vsauce, or Joey salads. Do not listen to pewdiepie or any other triggering channel that makes you lose focus in the game you’re playing.

• #1 tip for halls or rotmg in general (No fail): Always have your finger near the r key or whatever you set it to. Don’t lose focus because it’s ‘boring’ or grindy. If you feel that way, then its time for a short break from rotmg.

• This guide was written when I was feeling silly, but most of the points still stand xd.

Just get good idoot

My nexus key is the spacebar, it’s the most instinctive key to press when in trouble. I can’t tell you how many times i’ve died by not pressing r on my tiny keyboard.

or if you have no life like me it should take you two days.

dont make the same mistakes over and over again. Its not about maxing your character, its about playing the game and getting better. The maxing will come if you continue to learn from your mistakes.

exclusively listen to PewDiePie when playing.

ill do a knight ppe then already have a pally