How to reduce lag?

I’ve tried everything; setting task manager’s priority to high, clearing up my hard drive, and using a game booster to no avail. Still runs at around 25 fps and freezes every once and a while. Any tips to get this problem out of the way?

How do I reduce lag?
Flash Projector gaining memory too fast?

Give as much elaboration about this as possible, as this might just be the source of your problems.

Try clearing ur DSN chache

Couple things, first off start using adobe flash projector. Look it up on realmeye if you don’t know how. Second would be using that in combination with task manager and dns flush. To flush dns type in cmd to your search bar. It should be a black window. Type in ipconfig/flushdns and hit enter. It should say flushed dns.

If you are using flash projector I need to know what version you are running 23?

yes, if you are using adobe flash, i recommend a version under 20, i hear tons of problems with version 20+

Set quality to low (right click on title screen), turn off shadows and set all those settings to low, and also go into the decamenu and turn off particles.

GET A BETTER COMPUTER and

lower graphics in settings

I have a $2000 computer and I still lag. It’s their servers yo.

Welcome to the forum!

Noo. Some computers have internal lag in rotmg. He doesn’t mean like lag he means his game responds slower.

I think he has reached the pinnacle of genius…

Okay, I use steam, so adobe flash projector is out of the problem. I use razor game cortex as the game booster.

And i already cleared up my DSN cache before. Nothing.

Steam is probably the reason why you lag. I have personally never used Steam for RotMG or plan to, but from what I know Steam is linked to your Realmofthemadgod.com account. You can easily set-up a flash projector with version 18 and use the link to get it working. Though, this requires effort.

Anyway, if you find yourself having increasing amounts of lag go ahead and restart the application.

steam hardly laggs for me

Eh, I heard from friends that its almost as bad as Chrome. I have not used it, but I trust these guys. You may have such a good computer for Realm without even knowing it :stuck_out_tongue:

lol i dont think so

Welp, now you gotta provide proof you don’t lag much, lol.

I’m actually not sure how to integrate steam to a browser account. I know there used to be a way to do it but kabam removed it a while back. So there’s really nothing i can do :frowning: