How to rush first switch in Shatters

Hi there, about a month ago I wanted to learn how to effectively rush the First switch is Shatters, and I found that there weren’t many good resources to learn from. Since my mac isn’t capable of recording me rushing the switch, I found a video of someone doing it similar to me, yet he used a stinger. When i first started it out, I didn’t use a stinger, which makes a huge difference. Anyways here is the link to the guide. If you got any questions, feel free to PM me as I love helping people rush. Gl.

Really would be easier as a video. You say your Mac isn’t able to record, but I have no trouble on mine. With a recent version of MacOS Command-Shift-5 pops up a frame you can use to select a region for recording. You don’t need any special software, it’s built into the OS.

yea ik about that, but my mac is a 2012 model with really bad specs. I have tried recording and its too laggy so i just did the pic guide

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.