How to rush low to mid tier dungeons

Well this needs to be being worked on, because i know only one class that can do it:
Recommended knight specs: maxed speed, at least 40 defense, if your knight meets all of these recommendations, that means you can rush mid-tier without big difficullity, its easy rushing dungeons that are bellow OT level, especially as knight.
Abbys: basically have character with high spd and def

absolutely game breaking imma do it right now xd

rogue with maxed divine
priest with maxed divine
warrior with maxed divine
sorcerer with maxed divine
assassin with maxed divine
wizard with maxed divine
necromancer with maxed divine
paladin with maxed divine
mystic with maxed divine
trickster with maxed divine
huntress with maxed divine
ninja with maxed divine
and
archer with maxed divine

can probably all rush things lower than OT level

Let’s see… Low to Mid includes?

• Sprite World - Yeah, you can. Tricks is best, planewalker is next. Almost no danger.
  • UDL - Watch for Vamps, traps, slimes. Create safe space when needed.
  • Abyss - You’re nuts. Keep moving, and zig-zagging. Nexus when you need. Create safe space when needed. If you slowdown, those bullets behind you are gonna kill you. If the bends of the area doesn’t suit the rush, you might get cornered between lava and shots. Sometimes, lava is better than shots, but lava also slows you down, so you might eat more shots.
  • Toxic Sews - Keep moving and killing. Any status effect here will stop you, so kill and move is best bet. Also, watch out for yellow slimes… 30 armorpiercing radial is not a nice pill to swallow. Max spd at least. Brutes will catch up to you.
  • Mad Lab - Skip the big guns keep your distance, kill the small red bots. Use green ooze sparingly, you still can use your skill.

I find knight rushes udls, sewers, and puppets most easily, due to its high defense. Abysses are more a paladin thing and spirits don’t require defense. Mad Lab is good for knights to rush as well because their shield makes getting through walls easier, but I feel like rogues or warriors can rush much faster.

in lab you just ignore everything and rush past
same in udl
sprite is really easy in that matter
in sewers as rougue you can rush pretty easily when you get hang of it but avoid yellow slimes
in abbys pally would be your best bet, as he can heal himself, do not rush abbys until you mastered faking monsters out technique

What is this? Is this a rotmg sex move

lol no

just clear

IMO abysses are like harder to rush than OTs and tombs

In a sense, I agree. Before my rogue died, I was able to rush Ot or Tomb in my second attempt.

Abyss ate a lot more of my rush attempts.

My guess is that the cramped space and precision needed to walk around the lava makes it harder

i kinda just massacared desc and name so you can ignore most of it, but feel free to discuss with eachother

Pally, Knight, War, Necro, Priest, Mystic, Rogue

I’ve successfully rushed everything below and including Tomb of the Ancients with these classes.
My pet is only a maxed rare.

Sometimes my rush isn’t the fastest because I take time to stop and regain health/mana but I still consider it a rush.

You just gotta know how to dodge shots, fake out shots and use your class’s ability properly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.