How to survive at Secluded Thicket 3rd Boss (surviving phase)

Title says everything idk if theres a way to get this into a “helping topic”

smh spooky scary skeleton remix

Lol black video for almost half the video xd

thats just for the song

Bad editing, don’t do that

nice to see some ytubers at make some guides.

I was so dissappointed in the lack of guides i considered doing them myself. Although i couldve used this before i died twice, since i had no idea u had to circle

There are a lot more people doing small guides but like each time they publish it they get hated for their editing, music etc that’s why i do it rarely.
Did it this time just because i see so many people nexus/die in those thickets

then what you do is say fck them and deal with it.

an educational video, not one for enjoyment.

actually i just found a fourth way

circle outside bullets, like inbetween the two spikes. literally was super easy. i mean probably harder than the safe spot, hard to get right on it.

I actually never knew about that safe spot, thanks for posting this.

Not sure why people do anything else than middle.
You cant get hit by anything else than the white bullets.

I don’t know why, but every time I find the circling place, I end up getting hit by a petrify bullet, and that leads me to get hit by more bullets even with purifying it. Any tips?

Shameless trashtalking during safespot, lmao.
Anyway, I needed this as a reminder - thank you! Last time I tried to do it - on my Archer, 53 spd (+5, -2), I ended up drinking 3 useless HP pots and nexusing. Fun.

Yeah i was trashtalking to show people that there’s a safe spot … each time i go to the boss i tell them to stand with me since they never do it i spam the chat with some shit just to show them that i’m not lying

Watched this video and tried the safe spot instead of circling. THANK YOU

Hell yeah! Gotta get to 10 minutes for that ad revenue!!! :smiley:

But in the video he gets hit by the petrify while circling middle.

I’m of the opinion that outer is master race with even 50 speed. Middle and inner simply not enough room to maneuver and if someone slows the petrify orbs and you happen to be near you’re gonna get petrified. At least for outer you can back out to avoid the blast then play “catch up” to continue circling near the front of the safe zone.

I dont know what happens when the orbs get slowed, since I’ve never seen it, but you pretty much have to be in the worst possible spot of the cell to get petrified and even then you wont take much damage (except for the lightning of course)

while this is supposed to be true, sometimes timing on the triple shots gets messed up somehow and they start being fired at the middle section. if this happens, the middle section becomes pretty sketchy and the outer ring is much safer. the outer zone has a bunch of stray junk floating around but it doesn’t have that risk.

Much agreed, lot’s of the “better” players can’t or don’t want to make guides, which leaves most of the guides on youtube catering to a more inexperienced audience.

It’s happened a few times to me where the orb gets slowed and even inner circle can get petrified which is why I stick with outer now. Plus what Xak said about triple shots, if you’re rotating mid you can’t really dodge those and even with divine I can see my hp slowly drop when I’m getting hit by those. But to each to their own I guess, if you can have a high success rate (unlike everyone else lol I swear nexus/death rate is at least 50%) then do what works. :wink: