How to use and max a Necromancer

Ok, so you’ve got your necro right? so here’s what you max. The first thing you max is speed, then dex, then that 30 vit which you are 95% of the way to at lvl 20, then def, then wis, then att, then mana, then life. ah now that that’s over, time to start the uses. This is the best class, second best is ninja. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. anyway, the necro is obviously to be used with lots of practice. Don’t try maxing a necro until you’ve had a bit of practice using it. in higher tier dungeons, make shure to stay behind and use a knight or paly al a meat shield. MAKE SURE TO HEAL THEM OR THEY CAN DIE. necro - meat shield = lone necro. lone necro + high tier dungeon boss = death. so be smart out there and play with a melee class friend. thanks!

I don’t think I can max that fast :hushed:

Maybe give some basic tips on how to runs dungeons to get these potions.

Very subjective but I as well believe that is one of the top classes especially for new players.

:+1:

Good job overall! :yellow_heart:

Clumped and can’t really be understood by anyone who actually need this type of guide. I’d straighten it out for you but I got 20 minutes to finish some homework or else I am actually fucked…

Why does this remind me of GammaGamer.

i was kind of bored so i decided to do it for you. i tried to make it as close to striker made the thread

Ok so you’ve got your Necromancer right? Here’s the order of maxing it’s stats.

Speed :arrow_right: Dexterity :arrow_right: The 30 Vit :arrow_right: and then you are 95% of the way to lvl 20. Then you should max Defense :arrow_right: Wisdom :arrow_right: Attack :arrow_right: Mana :arrow_right: Life.

Now to learn more about the Necromancer! I believe it is the best class, second best being the Ninja, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. The Necromancer requires a lot of practice, and don’t try maxing it before you have practiced a bit with it.

In higher tier dungeons, be sure to stay behind Heavy Armor classes, and use them as a meat shield. Be sure to heal them so they can continue to tank for you! Necromancer - Meat Shield = Lone Necromancer. Lone Necromancer + Higher Tier Dungeon Bosses = Death. quick mathsSo be sure to be smart out there and play with a melee class friend. Thanks!

Too bad I lost mine… :fearful:

Dex>spd>def/wis>att>vit is the best if your selfmaxing.
If you max the necro with another char focus on def dex and spd.

Reminds me of him too. The way the thread is written is similar to his writing style.

Teacher: Automatic F- and detention.
Teacher: Anyone, answer the question.
Synerlife: Archer is the best class, Wizard is second.
Teacher: Automatic A+ and you can leave ROTMG school bcuz your too smart.

Wis and attk are a pain in the butt to max, coming from expirence here.

Very accurate guide.

cough cough knight cough cough

Necro is honestly on of the easiest classes to master. The heal makes it good for any pet level.

You can tank if you have good enough def, mheal, and skill. Just: take bullets, heal, repeat.

You dare underestimate the powers of the necro? Necro in solo situations is just as good. Just more difficult.

Not needed but makes it easier, tanking with necro requires skill only the best necro players can handle.

Dex, vit and spd are easy to max. dex has an average of 15 or so to max. vit needs maybe 10 and spd needs 20-25. Def is harder. Wis is literal insanity. The necro needs like 30-40 wis to max. Attk being a harder to get potion requires around 30. Hard to get unless you can continually get def to sell and attk to drink constantly. (or use wis and attk candies)

attk and wis require too much effort to be maxed in the order. I would personally max in order of how easy they are to max.
Dex>vit>spd>def>wis>attk>life/mana

Necro is the best class. F- and detention for 5 years for you Mr. Synerlife.

FTFY

Wizard is a worse necro. Knight is op. archer is not good enough. I agree ninja is not even close to the best though

Overall a decent guide. Just ignore the negative comments saying necro is bad. Necro is the best class in the game. Long ranged heals and high dps, nothing the necro can’t do in the hands of someone extremely skilled.
And it was at this moment I just realized the last reply was 27 days ago and I’m going to end up bumping a thread… Good thing this guide is on the most legendary class in exsistance so its worth bumping amiright? :wink:

Very mashed up and very biased

^-^

I was joking. He just said max speed dex and vit like if you could do it in 10 minutes.

i guess you can say you "necro"bumped this thread

how to use necro

1. max necro
  2. play necro
  3. ???
  4. win game lolol

indeed I did

You forgot the part where you repeat with 10 other necros.

Don’t forget getting killed by a scorpion while afk on beach!

You mean BEACH SPIDER?

No.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.