HUGE Giveaway! 8 Pixies, 4 Decas, 2 UB HP's

First!

Too lazy to watch, please explain to me.

This contest requires effort so you’ll have to do that yourself :^)

Buuuuuut noooooo.

Why can’t I just smash that like button and not forget to subscribe?

Mate have you not learnt yet?

no

What do you use to edit your videos? :smiley:

I use OBS

isn’t OBS a recording software?

Oh My bad. I meant to say I use Hitfilm 4 express

…Asking for entry reasons, if you don’t want to answer then I get it as it might be seen as a slight advantage or something but

Do you like Overwatch?

It’s fun every now and then. Even if it’s good though, the less realm related a video the less likely it is to win.

It’d be in realm, but referencing overwatch. Does that still alter chances?

Should be fine then

Can you tell me please what to do b/c my internet is really slow and I cant watch the video and I really need some fri itenz

Create a short clip in realm, no longer then 20 seconds (5-20 sec). Sky’s the limit, it can have other non rotmg elements but needs to be realm.

pm him to enter via youtube.

Video needs “contest entry” in the title

expect it the winner announce in about a week, so be fast.

he says make sure to sub to not miss the winner video but I don’t think it’s a req

@Desotroya thanks for the non gross youtube giveaway.

Good summary, thanks.

deso

gimme itenz! idk how to make video

I’d like to mention a couple of things :smiley: @Desotroya idk if you already watched my entry, but it could have been that your browser showed that it’s 21 seconds long, Youtube for some reason shows that on some browsers and shows 20 on some others - the original video is actually only 18 seconds long, I hope that doesn’t disqualify me :V

Also, what about people with mule accounts that will make more than one video? That way some pro editor can get 1st, 2nd and 3rd place with his 3 accounts :smiley: