Huge Giveaway (ESSAY!). READ MY LATEST POST

Due to the number that this has grown to, I will try to do 2 deca, and if not a deca and the rest of the life I got.

This is not for school. There isn’t really any proof that it isn’t except my word.

Besides, I write better than all of you. There isn’t a point in copying your stupid work. lol

I swear this isn’t for school. If you want me to send pics of my agenda, sure, but just take my word, okay?

In the past 40 years, Yugoslavia has been plagued by civil war as a result of competing ethnic groups within Yugoslavia and economic issues. Even today, the area where Yugoslavia once was still suffers the consequences of the Versailles peace deal that made civil war inevitable.
The Treaty of Versailles dissolved the Austro-Hungarian Empire in order to solve the issue of multiple ethnicities there, and in the process caused that same problem anew by creating Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia was created out of multiple Slavic nations-Serbs, Croats, Albanians, Bosnian Muslims, Slovenians, and Montenegrins-and thus could not stay together long with nationalism still very much prevalent in Europe. Additionally, the presence of large ethnic Serb minorities in multiple areas of Yugoslavia made it unlikely that Serbia would allow any of those areas to secede peacefully from the union.
After World War II, a strong communist state was established in Yugoslavia under the rule of Josip-Broz Tito. Tito resisted the influence of the Soviet Union and made his country much more open to the West. The fact that Yugoslavia was Communist, but anti-Stalin and open to the West, caused the West to focus much of their attention on Yugoslavia. This combined with the power of authoritarian rule and the unifying threat of the Soviet Union was able to keep Yugoslavia together.
The Yugoslav economy seemed to be booming during this time, but their economy had underlying problems that would contribute to later conflict. The most important economic weakness was the difference in economic prosperity between different parts of Yugoslavia. In the 80s, Slovenia had a GNP per capita that was double the Yugoslav average, while Kosovo had a GNP that was only one third of the average.
The constitution of 1974 made Yugoslavia ripe for ethnic conflict after Tito’s death. Under this constitution, the various ethnic “republics” in Yugoslavia had the right to take a large amount of power from the federal government. Though Tito’s influence was enough to prevent them from capitalizing on this right away, they would in the next decade.
In 1980, Tito died. Tito’s death threw the republic into chaos, as the various ethnic groups began to mistrust one another. The republics established an inefficient “collective presidency” of representatives from the republics, and the federal government lost much of its power.
Prior to the 80s, Yugoslavia had been forced to take out numerous loans to curb unemployment, and in the 80s it continued to rely on outside financial support. In 1983, the International Monetary Fund demanded that the Yugoslav economy be restructured in order for Yugoslavia to take out additional loans. This caused a large amount of tension as money from the prosperous north and west parts of Yugoslavia was funnelled into development of the less prosperous areas.
The prosperous republics of Slovenia and Croatia resented the Serbian republic for the fact that the money from their industries was following from their republics to less developed areas such as Kosovo through the medium of Serbia. At the same time, the less prosperous areas resented that the money seemed be having little effect.
This problem was compounded in 1989 when the collapse of Communism in the Soviet Bloc turned the West’s attention and financial aid away from Yugoslavia.
Slobodan Milosevic gained power in Yugoslavia in 1987 by emphasizing Serbian nationalism. His blatantly pro-serb policies and the removal of autonomy from Kosovo alienated the other nationalities within Yugoslavia and played a large part in causing civil war to break out two years later. Milosevic replaced Communist party leaders in the republic of Montenegro and the two autonomous provinces of Vojvodina and Kosovo with his own supporters under the guise of anti-bureaucratic reform. With four of the eight areas of Yugoslavia behind Milosevic, the other republics were faced with the threat of a Serbian dominated Yugoslavia, after having grown used to the quasi-independent status afforded them by the constitution of 1974. The other republics’ worries grew when Milosevic sent the Serbian dominated Yugoslav army into Kosovo to quell nationalistic protests there.
In 1990, in Yugoslavia and across Eastern Europe, multi-party elections were held for the first time. Non-communists gained power in the republics of Slovenia and Croatia, and later that year, the republics of Slovenia, Croatia, and Bosnia-Herzegovina declared that republic law held primacy over federal law. In 1991, Slovenia, Croatia, and Macedonia seceded from Yugoslavia, and the serb-dominated Yugoslav army was sent into Croatia to support rebelling Croatian Serbs.
Milosevic and his party did not contest the secession of Slovenia or Macedonia, but would fight tooth and nail for Croatia and later Bosnia Herzegovina because of the large number of Serbs living in those two republics. In 1992, the UN sponsored a ceasefire between Yugoslavia and Croatia, and a UN protection force was allowed to patrol between the two countries. With Slovenia, Croatia, and Macedonia gone, and Montenegro and the autonomous provinces of Kosovo and Vojvodina under Milosevic’s control, the Bosnians had to choose between secession and living in a Serb dominated Yugoslavia.
In 1992, the Bosniaks, Bosnian Muslims, made their choice. They seceded from the union, and Yugoslav troops were sent to support rebelling Bosnian Serbs. The rebelling Serbs in Bosnia were able to take much of the new Bosnian government’s territory between 1992 and 1994, but Serbian ethnic cleansing of the Bosniaks resulted in NATO intervention. A NATO bombing campaign, combined with the increasing effects of the economic sanctions imposed by the UN in 1991 and 1992, prevented Milosevic from intervening when a Croat-Bosniak alliance pushed back the rebel Bosnian Serbs in 1995.
The Dayton Accords ended the war in Bosnia, partitioning the new Bosnian state into a Bosniak and Serbian area. After the Accords were signed, the sanctions on Serbia were lifted.
From 1996 to 1997, the ethnic Albanian Kosovo Liberation Army staged attacks against Serbs in Kosovo. After the Yugoslav army brutally repressed the KLA, the KLA’s numbers swelled, and in 1998, the Kosovar Albanians rebelled against Yugoslavia. In 1999, as a result of the war in Kosovo, NATO bombed Yugoslavia-now just a union of Serbia and Montenegro-which Milosevic responded to by beginning ethnic cleansing of Kosovo.
Later in 1999, Yugoslavia made peace with Kosovo, and the civil wars in Yugoslavia were finally over. Yugoslav troops were pulled out of Kosovo, and many of the Serbs that resided in Kosovo also left, while the ethnic Albanians that Milosevic had forced out were allowed to return. A UN peacekeeping force was deployed to Kosovo, and Kosovo became a UN mandate.
In 2001, Milosevic was arrested for his actions during the civil wars, and in 2002, Croatia regained full control of its territories. In 2002, Yugoslavia was renamed “Serbia and Montenegro,” and in 2006, Montenegro peacefully separated from Serbia. Yugoslavia was no more. In 2006, Milosevic died in prison, and since then many others involved in the civil wars have been executed. Though war was over and Milosevic dead, the former Yugoslav area still suffered the effects of the war and of the transition from Communism. The entirety of what was once Yugoslavia is currently suffering from economic issues and unemployment, worse in some areas than others. For example, in 2012, Kosovo had an unemployment figure of 50%. Despite these issues, the new countries have had success in joining with Western institutions. Croatia and Slovenia are both currently EU and NATO members, and Serbia is pursuing EU membership. In 2011, EU-mediated talks between Serbia and Kosovo eased tensions between the two countries, and things are generally looking up for the region.

Works Cited

Allcock, John B., et al. “Serbia.” Encyclopædia Britannica, Encyclopædia Britannica, inc., 14 Mar. 2018, www.britannica.com/place/Serbia.

Anderson, David. The Collapse of Yugoslavia: Background and Summary. Department of the Parliamentary Library, 22 Nov. 1995, www.aph.gov.au/binaries/library/pubs/rp/1995-96/96rp14.pdf.

Judah, Tim. “History - World Wars: Yugoslavia: 1918 - 2003.” BBC, BBC, 17 Feb. 2011, www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwone/yugoslavia_01.shtml.

Lampe, John R., and John B. Allcock. “Yugoslavia.” Encyclopædia Britannica, Encyclopædia Britannica, inc., 14 Sept. 2017, www.britannica.com/place/Yugoslavia-former-federated-nation-1929-2003.

Lampe, John R., et al. “Croatia.” Encyclopædia Britannica, Encyclopædia Britannica, inc., 20 Mar. 2018, www.britannica.com/place/Croatia.

Lavrencic, Karl, and Thomas M. Barker. “Slovenia.” Encyclopædia Britannica, Encyclopædia Britannica, inc., 17 Mar. 2018, www.britannica.com/place/Slovenia/Government-and-society#ref42912.

Pickering, Paula, and Noel R. Malcolm. “Bosnia and Herzegovina.” Encyclopædia Britannica, Encyclopædia Britannica, inc., 8 Mar. 2018, www.britannica.com/place/Bosnia-and-Herzegovina/Cultural-life#ref223951.

“The Breakup of Yugoslavia, 1990–1992.” U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of State, history.state.gov/milestones/1989-1992/breakup-yugoslavia.

Young, Antonia, and John B. Allcock. “Kosovo.” Encyclopædia Britannica, Encyclopædia Britannica, inc., 1 Dec. 2017, www.britannica.com/place/Kosovo/Cultural-life#ref283792.

From now on guys, if I like a post that is clearly an essay, it means it will be entered.

Guys, I’m starting to read all of the essays, and I think we have a winner. Again, the due date will now be May 26, a Saturday.

I unwittingly gave you guys something which seemed like something so I won’t have to do my homework. I suck. Ya, ummmmmmmm.

Believe me(Trump) I don’t have an essay due. I actually got the idea when we were doing our persuasive essay unit and I thought, hey, I have a deca just sitting around, why not have some REAL fun with it! Here is the last persuasive essay I wrote…

Edward Lalonde
Mrs. Patel
Eng: 8
Date: March 13th 2018
The World In Divide

Respected president Abraham Lincoln once stated, “achievement has no colour.”  Our world has been gripped by the horrors of othering since the beginning of time.  We must come together and fight back on othering and racism due to the fact that it frankly does not matter what social aspect you reside in, there are much bigger problems that we have to solve, and that othering creates problems yet does not accomplish anything.  

People should be allowed and encouraged to reside in many different social fields, and in any of these fields, you should be welcomed and embraced.  Today, many people are judged by their sexual preference, or what the colour of their skin is.  Unfortunately, this has become the norm even though these people have done absolutely nothing wrong.  Just because they are different does not mean they can be freely hunted down.  People’s social preference does not affect their skills, which should be the foundation for judging.  If people are constantly judged by their social preferences instead of their skills, people will be missing out on what the person has to offer.  

There are many problems in the world that we have to solve but othering has got in the way of these.  If two people’s social preferences are very different, they may not get along, even if they both have similar interests and skills.  This restricts these two people from working together as effectively than if othering was not present in the world.  Even though these two people normally would have gotten along very nicely, othering divides the two of them.  If we can break down the wall between different social fields, we can improve people’s relationships and increase productivity.  

Everything in the world creates problems, but othering is one of the few that creates problems, but does not solve anything.  When two people get in a fight involving their social preferences, they very rarely solve anything.  After this, these two friends may have split up.  Othering, in this case, has solved nothing yet created a problem that cannot be solved easily.  We are wasting our time and energy trying to solve nothing because other people’s social preferences are not a problem.  Instead of trying to counter it, we should be trying to incorporate it into mainstream society, and try to make everyone’s life as good as possible.  People’s social preferences usually do not affect someone else directly, and if it does the other person has a right to back away.  But quickly judging someone by one little aspect of them without getting to know them is wrong because showing them a lack of respect without reasonable meaning is very rude and should never be accepted.  

Society as a whole has been divided apart by othering since the beginning of modern times.  Together we must solve this issue as a whole because it should not matter what social field you are in, bigger problems reside in the world, and how othering does not solve anything but creates bigger problems in the meantime.  Othering will be the problem that divides us all, and we have to solve it quickly before it rips our world apart.

Edit: I don’t know why my essay is doing that…

Edit Edit: Crap, you know my real name, eh.

Edit Edit Edit: Look back at the rules, i’m changing a lot of them

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Don’t worry though, there’s more to me than that. Like this:

No, Richard, it’s ‘Linux’, not ‘GNU/Linux’. The most important contributions that the FSF made to Linux were the creation of the GPL and the GCC compiler. Those are fine and inspired products. GCC is a monumental achievement and has earned you, RMS, and the Free Software Foundation countless kudos and much appreciation.

Following are some reasons for you to mull over, including some already answered in your FAQ.

One guy, Linus Torvalds, used GCC to make his operating system (yes, Linux is an OS – more on this later). He named it ‘Linux’ with a little help from his friends. Why doesn’t he call it GNU/Linux? Because he wrote it, with more help from his friends, not you. You named your stuff, I named my stuff – including the software I wrote using GCC – and Linus named his stuff. The proper name is Linux because Linus Torvalds says so. Linus has spoken. Accept his authority. To do otherwise is to become a nag. You don’t want to be known as a nag, do you?

(An operating system) != (a distribution). Linux is an operating system. By my definition, an operating system is that software which provides and limits access to hardware resources on a computer. That definition applies whereever you see Linux in use. However, Linux is usually distributed with a collection of utilities and applications to make it easily configurable as a desktop system, a server, a development box, or a graphics workstation, or whatever the user needs. In such a configuration, we have a Linux (based) distribution. Therein lies your strongest argument for the unwieldy title ‘GNU/Linux’ (when said bundled software is largely from the FSF). Go bug the distribution makers on that one. Take your beef to Red Hat, Mandrake, and Slackware. At least there you have an argument. Linux alone is an operating system that can be used in various applications without any GNU software whatsoever. Embedded applications come to mind as an obvious example.

Next, even if we limit the GNU/Linux title to the GNU-based Linux distributions, we run into another obvious problem. XFree86 may well be more important to a particular Linux installation than the sum of all the GNU contributions. More properly, shouldn’t the distribution be called XFree86/Linux? Or, at a minimum, XFree86/GNU/Linux? Of course, it would be rather arbitrary to draw the line there when many other fine contributions go unlisted. Yes, I know you’ve heard this one before. Get used to it. You’ll keep hearing it until you can cleanly counter it.

You seem to like the lines-of-code metric. There are many lines of GNU code in a typical Linux distribution. You seem to suggest that (more LOC) == (more important). However, I submit to you that raw LOC numbers do not directly correlate with importance. I would suggest that clock cycles spent on code is a better metric. For example, if my system spends 90% of its time executing XFree86 code, XFree86 is probably the single most important collection of code on my system. Even if I loaded ten times as many lines of useless bloatware on my system and I never excuted that bloatware, it certainly isn’t more important code than XFree86. Obviously, this metric isn’t perfect either, but LOC really, really sucks. Please refrain from using it ever again in supporting any argument.

Last, I’d like to point out that we Linux and GNU users shouldn’t be fighting among ourselves over naming other people’s software. But what the heck, I’m in a bad mood now. I think I’m feeling sufficiently obnoxious to make the point that GCC is so very famous and, yes, so very useful only because Linux was developed. In a show of proper respect and gratitude, shouldn’t you and everyone refer to GCC as ‘the Linux compiler’? Or at least, ‘Linux GCC’? Seriously, where would your masterpiece be without Linux? Languishing with the HURD?

If there is a moral buried in this rant, maybe it is this:

Be grateful for your abilities and your incredible success and your considerable fame. Continue to use that success and fame for good, not evil. Also, be especially grateful for Linux’ huge contribution to that success. You, RMS, the Free Software Foundation, and GNU software have reached their current high profiles largely on the back of Linux. You have changed the world. Now, go forth and don’t be a nag.

Thanks for listening.

I am writing something. Yes, I plan to make it the most boring thing ever written. I go to the store. A car is parked. Many cars are parked or moving. Some are blue. Some are tan. They have windows. In the store, there are items for sale. These include such things as soap, detergent, magazines, and lettuce. You can enhance your life with these products. Soap can be used for bathing, be it in a bathtub or in a shower. Apply the soap to your body and rinse. Detergent is used to wash clothes. Place your dirty clothes into a washing machine and add some detergent as directed on the box. Select the appropriate settings on your washing machine and you should be ready to begin. Magazines are stapled reading material made with glossy paper, and they cover a wide variety of topics, ranging from news and politics to business and stock market information. Some magazines are concerned with more recreational topics, like sports card collecting or different kinds of hairstyles. Lettuce is a vegetable. It is usually green and leafy, and is the main ingredient of salads. You may have an appliance at home that can quickly shred lettuce for use in salads. Lettuce is also used as an optional item for hamburgers and deli sandwiches. Some people even eat lettuce by itself. I have not done this. So you can purchase many types of things at stores.

If I drive around, I sometimes notice the houses and buildings all around. There are also pieces of farmland that are very large. Houses can be built from different kinds of materials. The most common types are brick, wood, and vinyl or synthetic siding. Houses have lawns that need to be tended. Lawns need to be mowed regularly. Most people use riding lawn mowers to do this. You can also use a push mower. These come in two varieties: gas-powered and manual. You don’t see manual push-mowers very much anymore, but they are a good option if you do not want to pollute the air with smoke from a gas-powered lawn mower. I notice that many families designate the lawnmowing responsibility to a teenager in the household. Many of these teenagers are provided with an allowance for mowing the yard, as well as performing other chores, like taking out the trash, washing the dishes, making their bed, and keeping the house organized. Allowances are small amounts of money given by parents to their children, usually on a weekly basis. These usually range from 5 dollars to 15 dollars, sometimes even 20 dollars. Many parents feel that teenagers can learn financial responsibility with this system.

Now I will talk about farmland. Farm land can be identified by some common features. They almost always consist of a very large patch of dirt with small green plants lined up in very long rows. You may sometimes see farm equipment riding over these rows, like tractors or combines. These machines help farmers grow more crops in less time. They are a very helpful invention. Some different types of crops are soybeans, cotton, corn, tomatoes, tobacco, and lettuce (which I mentioned earlier). Most crops are used as food, and can be defined as either fruits or vegetables. Some are commonly eaten raw, after being rinsed in water to remove any dirt. Some are often cooked, which helps give them a more pleasant taste and makes them easier to chew. A very versatile vegetable is the potato. It can be eaten raw, or it can be cooked in a variety of ways. They can be baked, and many people like to add butter to them. They can be mashed, and a lot of times brown gravy or milk gravy is poured on top of them. They can be cut into thin strips and fried. Typically a large amount of grease is required to prepare potatoes in this style, but they are easy to make and easy to eat. You can order them at several fast-food restaurants. Potatoes can also be boiled, stewed, and scalloped. There is a wide variety of options available to you when cooking potatoes.
Some other types of crops grown on farm land are used for other purposes. Cotton is used to make clothing (which I also mentioned earlier). It is a very versatile and inexpensive material for clothes. Such items as shirts, pants, socks, and underwear can be made from cotton. The process of converting cotton from a cotton plant to clothing is fairly complicated. Today, cotton is harvested more efficiently through the use of the cotton gin, invented by Eli Whitney many years ago.

Tobacco is another type of crop. It is used in making cigarettes. A lot of people smoke cigarettes, even though many medical sources have identified them as harmful to people’s health. Warnings are printed on cigarette packages reminding people of possible dangers resulting from smoking. Cigarettes are available in several brands, including Marlboro, Salem, and Virginia Slims. There is a brand called Kool, but I don’t know whether they are still available at most outlets. Tobacco farming is a large industry, and currently there is debate about it. Recently the government decided on some regulations that cost tobacco companies a large amount of money.

If you notice, some farm lands have animals living on them. Most of these are cows, and there are also pigs, sheep, and goats living on farms. Some are raised for the milk they provide. This milk goes through several processes to ensure that it is not contaminated before it is made available to consumers at stores (which I mentioned earlier). Another use for farm animals is meat. Three popular types of meat are beef, pork, and chicken. Beef comes from cows. Pork comes from pigs. Chicken comes from chickens, but you probably knew that. These animals are raised to become plump and healthy, then they are killed, sometimes at slaughterhouses. The meat is then removed from their bodies, cleaned, and made available at a variety of stores and restaurants. Sometimes this process can seem gross, but it is part of an advanced ecological food chain on earth. Just like birds eat worms and tigers eat deer, human beings eat cows and pigs. The main difference is that we don’t eat animals raw. We cook the meat to remove blood, fat, and germs from it. We also season our meat with salt or different kinds of sauces. The end result is food that is very tasty and is healthy for us.
Farmers do not like trespassers. If a farmer sees one, he will sometimes shoot at them with a shotgun that he owns. Trespassing is against the law. Laws are created by government to prevent people from living in fear. They are meant to provide safety for citizens. Our government in America consists of a legislative branch, an executive branch, and a judicial branch. The legislative branch makes laws based on the concerns of citizens they represent. The executive branch consists of the President. This person enforces the law, and he has certain other duties like declaring war and approving bills prepared by members of the legislative branch. The President is also considered the leader of our country. The judicial branch interprets the laws. This branch consists of the courts and the trials held in them. Here a judge and jury determine from evidence presented by lawyers whether someone is guilty of breaking a law. Initial law enforcement takes place among police officers. They are the first people to encounter situations where a law is being broken. If a criminal (law-breaker) becomes too violent or hostile, they will use guns or mace or nightsticks to administer immediate punishment. Their goal is to bring the criminal under control, so that he can receive a punishment determined by members of the judicial branch of government. Punishments mostly include time in jail, but they can also include fines and, in extreme cases, the death penalty. There is controversy surrounding the death penalty.

Children play with toys. This is common to almost all kids. Toys come in a very wide variety. Boys tend to like cars, action figures, and toy weapons. Girls tend to like dolls, toy kitchens, and make-up. Both of them like building or assembling things, be it with Legos, blocks, Play-Doh, or something similar. Toys can be found at most stores, and these days entire stores are dedicated to selling only toys. The most popular of these is Toys ‘R’ Us (with a backwards “R”). Their mascot is Geoffrey the Giraffe. Children love to go to Toys ‘R’ Us and look at the wide variety of toys available. Most children receive the greatest quantity of toys on their birthdays, or during the holiday season in December. For the majority of children, this holiday is Christmas. For Jewish children, the holiday is Hanukkah. Either way, the kid gets presents during this time, and most of these presents are toys.

Christmas is a holiday which has gradually become centered around the character “Santa Claus” and his elves and reindeer. Children are told that Santa’s elves build their toys, and Santa delivers them personally to each house in the world by riding in an airborne sleigh hauled by nine reindeer, including Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, who leads the way. Another popular Christmas character is Frosty the Snowman. Frosty is basically any snowman that comes to life. So during Christmas, many children build snowmen, and some of them hope that theirs might come to life. But all of these characters are myths. The true origin of Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus, who founded the religion of Christianity a couple of thousand years ago. Many popular Christmas carols deal with his story, such as “Joy to the World” and “Silent Night.”
Other holidays include Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Independence Day. Thanksgiving has become a tradition of preparing large quantities of food for a large gathering of people, mainly family and friends. This meal usually features turkey or ham as the main course. Turkey and ham are both kinds of meat (which I mentioned earlier). The meal usually also consists of dressing and a wide assortment of vegetables (which I also mentioned earlier). The origin of Thanksgiving is usually traced to the days of the pilgrims, who were the first settlers in America. They made peace with the native people, the Indians, and together enjoyed a large feast, thanking God for providing them with such an abundance. (Their concepts of God were probably very different.)
Halloween is the holiday when people dress in costumes to look like other characters. Most of these are children, who go from door to door in different neighborhoods to request candy from the people living there. They usually say “trick or treat” then receive a treat. Very rarely does the person in the house respond with a trick. Halloween has some sort of demonic origin that I am not quite sure about, but the name derives from “All Hallow’s Eve.” I will not say much about Independence Day, but it is the day Americans celebrate the anniversary of our independence from Britain. Most families purchase fireworks during this holiday and set them off in their lawns (which I mentioned earlier).

America gained independence from Britain in the late 1700’s after the Revolutionary War. Britain was hoping to extend its empire across the Atlantic Ocean, but the colonists who settled the territory did not want to be under Britain’s control, with their various taxes and regulations. Both sides were very passionate about their position on the issue, so a war occurred. This war featured a few heroes, including George Washington and Paul Revere. George Washington became America’s first president when we gained independence. I am not sure what happened to Paul Revere. The Declaration of Independence was written before the war by Thomas Jefferson in 1776 and made clear the position of the colonists. It was signed by many important people, including Ben Franklin and John Hancock. Ben Franklin is well-known for many things. One of these is inventing electrical conductors in the form of lightning rods. A famous tale is that he flew a kite with a small piece of metal somewhere on the string during a lightning storm. This was an effective way to test his theory. Another thing Ben Franklin is known for is publishing Poor Richard’s Almanac. This was like a magazine and contained some of his famous writings and quotations. One famous quote was “Tell me, I forget. Teach me, I remember. Involve me, I learn.” Maybe this had something to do with why he flew that kite.

Trees are one of our most important natural resources. They are made of wood, and wood can be made into a variety of products. Some of the more obvious kinds are furniture, houses, and toothpicks. However, wood can also be made into paper. When I first heard this, I was skeptical, but it is true. Paper is a very important product in our society. Writers and artists have greatly benefited from the invention of paper. With only some paper and a pen or pencil, a writer can produce stories and poems that can captivate readers. They can also write down historical facts about their society. Actually, these writings don’t become historical until years later. At the time, the writings could probably be considered news. Artists use paper for their drawings and paintings. They can also use canvas. Drawings and paintings can be very beautiful. They can depict a wide variety of subjects, including flowers, animals, landscapes, and people. They can be realistic or impressionistic. Some paintings also attempt to convey emotions merely by the way the colors are combined and the brushstrokes are applied. This is a modern or contemporary approach to art. Many people think this approach does not require as much talent as the realistic styles.

I will end my writing here. I have tried to make it very boring, and I hope I have succeeded. There are plenty of boring documents available for you to read. Check your public library for more information. You can also find boring materials at a bookstore or on websites. Sometimes this information can be found in magazines (which I mentioned earlier).

Source: Searched random ass essay on google this is what I found
EDIT: Some spelling mistakes

Hi let me win pls and gimme that deca

GIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT
DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT DECAGIMME THAT

789 words

It’s because each paragraph starts with a few spaces, these are translated into the formatting making the post do that.

If you remove the indent spaces it will go back to normal.

if you're the kind of person to get a stroke from bad grammar, don't click

What the fuck do you just fucking said about me, you little bitch? I’ve had you knowing I graduate top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’d be involve in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I having over 300 confirm kills. I are train in gorilla warfare and I’ll the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces. You is nothing to me but just another target. I did wiped you the fuck out with precision the likes of which having never be saw before on this Earth, marked my fucking words. You thinking you could getting away with said that shit to me over the Internet? Thought again, fucker. As we spoke I is contact my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP are be trace right now so you better prepared for the storm, maggot. The storm that wiping out the pathetic little thing you calls your life. You’ll fucking dead, kid. I could been anywhere, anytime, and I could killed you in over seven hundred ways, and that’ll just with my bare hands. Not only are I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I has access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I woulds’t use it to its full extent to wiped your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you can has knew what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment are about to bring down upon you, maybe you did has holding your fucking tongue. But you canst, you doing not, and now you’ll paid the price, you goddamn idiot. I do shitting fury all over you and you was drowns in it. You’d fucking dead, kiddo.

Deca rings are made out of potatoes. You don’t agree? Let me prove it to you then.

First, if you’ve ever had a potato, then you would know that potatoes contain a lot of starch. Starch is a powerful source of carbohydrates, which keeps your body full and energized. We all know that the more energy a person has, the more momentum they will have, so the more force (damage) is needed to stop them. Eating potatoes help build endurance and fortitude, and so does wearing a Deca ring. Coincidence? I think not.

Second, before Silex worked at Deca, he was an Irish potato farmer. Then, he made a deal with the ex-Kabam bois to transform his potato farm into a server farm in exchange for the dark arts of cringy memes. So when Deca needed to make a lot of high power rings for the new chest event, they took their overcharged potatoes and crafted them into the finest jewellery. For each Deca ring dropped, the chance of hitting a lag spike goes up by 1%. Don’t pick up your Deca rings if you want the servers to stay alive.

Finally, I don’t actually need any proof because I have faith in the almighty potato god. He wrote in his book, The Journey of the Potato Boy, that one day he will ascend from the ground and provide essential vitamins to all willing humans of the earth. And in his book, he says, “And all things powerful, and all things delicious, shall be anointed from my blessed tuber. And all things dark, evil, and cursed shall be spawned by the wretched Cabbage Girl”. It is clear that the Deca ring is an extremely delicious ring (otherwise why would it be so expensive?), so it must have come from our Lad.

Thank you, and next time you pick up a Deca ring, buy some realm gold to keep the servers running and say “Thank mr potato lad”.

Well, because I am poor and will pretty much do anything for a pixel picture that gives 190hp here’s my paper

The Importance of Diversity

Diversity is without question, a very important topic in today's society. This is because with all the commotion happening every day, understanding other people's ethnicity and culture can be crucial and beneficial when communicating and understanding other people. You can also learn a lot from other cultures such as foods, languages, and other ways of life. Plus, all these can come in handy when looking for a job or working in one. Cultural diversity is also important because it teaches us to appreciate and not judge others too harshly because everybody is different, and not to segregate based on our beliefs but rather help and empathize with them. It can also be shown in marriages with two different races because it shows we accept them as humans. And to respect others for their decisions and choices and to support them when they are in one. Not only that but because everybody is different from each other in lots of ways, it shows the importance of being different and that being yourself is more important than being like everybody else around you. Besides while we are building cultural awareness for others culture, we become smarter and build trust, such as a work place where you need to cooperate with somebody that has a different culture than you and some stuff that’s fine in the U.S is not okay in their culture, so you are alert to not offend them in any way. Cultural diversity also brings people together like the work place example, where cooperating is necessary to accomplish the goal. Because it can give you a different viewpoint when looking for the solution because you all will think differently at a different perspective when looking into things. Not only that but it can also prevent wars and such because showing that you understand the other side and wanting to negotiate peace can bring the world to a better place for everybody. Basically, the diversity of different culture in our society is in no way a bad thing and should be welcomed more because it teaches us new things, life lessons, and shows that everybody is different in a good way

This is too hard…

My fingers hurt from scrolling sideways.

let’s just hope that people don’t interpret that in the wrong way dx

I want to win that deca! I made it on another site

Essay

bitly.com/1H9DQSz

Time to write a 500 word essay about how edgy my boi @GGaodzilla is

oof make it a toxic gaod vs edgy gaod

Why not ultimate ggaod, the most toxic and edgy being in existance.

edginess ultimas?

the one true GaOD?