Hyper Light Drifter Skin

I initally made only 1 sprite, then left the whole idea for a few months because rotmg art maker kept crashing on me, but then I decided to revisit it a few days ago and complete a whole sprite sheet on it on paint.net. Tell me what you think.

animated
running:

attacking:

Very nice. Pleasing aesthetics. Good contrast and shading. 9/10

Which class?

Ninja because he uses a katana in game and is speedy

I was asking the OP, but yeah that’s probably it.

Oh, sorry

Looks sick as shit nice job

i want it.

Pretty good, now if deca can add it so I can use it for Ppes…

Cool skin

@Aurorious

I don’t think it’s a ninja because they have curved blades while this guy has a sword. I think it looks like a pally but it’s probably a warrior.

I was thinking it would suit ninja best since the Drifter in his own game has abilities to do with speed and maneuverability
the sword is the only thing contrasting with the ninja and the skin I made, since he uses katanas

I love hyper light drifter and I love this skin!!!

Responded to this on reddit. For those who don’t know he’s @ing me cause I speedrun HLD.

Actually while I’m here, just finished this yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHzWxN5RrEA

Hyper Light Drifter Fully Loaded Boss Rush IL Exhibition. Please watch up through reaper before getting bored :stuck_out_tongue: It starts each fight with full ammo and doesn’t care where it ends at so more of a representation of how far each boss can be pushed rather than how far boss rush can be pushed. But it beats all of them in a total of 2 minutes and 44 seconds in game time. Oh and that’s including all the cutscenes and such. Give it a watch if you ever thought this game was hard.

-edit- and i think the most impressive 2 are merlin and toad, they’re both right before judgement. Highly suggest giving at least those 2 a watch.

@moderators move to fanart due to skin?

Skins are ideas, too, aren’t they?

Then why did my skin idea get moved to fan art?

Er… dunno. Lemme see.

Edit: wasn’t us. We’ll look to make a policy about this.

@Doc
Moved to Fan art, I’ve posted my skins in fan art in the past and I’ve seen most skins in the Fan art.
I suppose you should make a Section for skins or a section for ideas/fan art?