Hyperspace Ninja Skin

Hyperspace Ninja

Inspired by Laser Raptors and Time Travel.
Description: After honing his skills by slaying Laser Raptors, he has decided to take on the realm.Alternate Attack Profile Gif Attack Animation Profile View

Alternate Walk Profile Walk Animation Profile View

Alternate Walk Front Walk animation, Front View

3rdAlternate Walk Front Attack animation, Front View
Now shaded properly, and features glowing visor while attacking.
In this gif you can see the experimentation with the glowing eye visor, please leave feedback on it.

`
I may remove the pixel in the center of the chest, it’s a bit wonky in front view.
The Sword essentially materializes when you begin to attack, it remains dormant all other times.

This is to give off a futuristic vibe, like that of a time traveler who happened upon RoTMG.

It’s not a skin meant to remind you of Oryx, or Villagers, or your average adventurer, it’s intention is to create a sense of “This doesn’t belong to this world.”

pop moar woodland pls tysm

I like this! Personally, I might tone down the dark colors by just a tad bit, but I really like this!

Oh god…

Sexy, 10/10
I love it

The shoulder things stick out a bit far for a ninja costume. I think the main body of the skin needs more of a gradient, the dark gray part that is. Also, in the attack animation, the arms don’t move symmetrically. This may be because of the katana in one hand, but ass he brings the wip-lightsaber-katana thing down, the hand is only sticking straight out, but it should be aimed more downwards, imo.

This is just a tip I wanted to put in, if you make the boots/feet go up infront of the body for the walking animation, it makes the sprite appear to march, in that is what you want to go for. Here is an example of a skin I made that utilized this effect. It is not the best example but it was what I had at the moment, sorry.
girl1-ANIMATION

As I started thinking more about the skin, I came to appreciate it more and I realize the aesthetic you were going for, so I’d give it a 7/10, pretty nice skin.

Aw man ty for pointing out the marching thing, and I also didnt even realize the the arms were going all weird like that in that animation, I’ll fix that on my next go around.
Also the shading does need work, I wholeheartedly agree there. Ty for the much needed advice. : D

3rdAlternate Walk Front

I decided to use this for the attacking animation, the empty hand now moves diagonally, so it looks more fluid and not as out of place. Also now it’s shaded, light source is on the katana side.

Looks nice, I like the feet.

Yea, I took your advice and made the feet look like they are being raised and shaded the pixel where they’d move to.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.