Hypnoser class

Ill just review the basics
His equipment:
Weapon: staff, Ability: hypno shard, Armor: robe
The ability:
Hypno shard:
Can convert enemies into allies, cannot convert bosses, boss/enemy elements, such as satellites from golems
conversion is not permarent, it increases as tiers go up i will post sprite of t0 ability, it just changes color as tiers go up
I can’t really tell his stats because i’m no developer and i don’t know how to balance it.

His ability

His animations:
Idle

Walk

Attack

The ability looks a lot like a Prism. How does the enemy fight? Does it throw a projectile, or does it use a homing missive thing like the Bees from the Warrior helm?

Hypnoser

that’s hypnotist for you

I prefer succubus

me too, thanks.

It’s ability does splash effect on the cursor simillar to necro

This looks like an okay idea, but I would prefer some depth to the whole thing, try and add info about different tiers of the ability, the class’ stats, and maybe some more sprites!
Why don’t you include the sprites in your post instead of commenting with them? A lot more people will notice them that way.

I’d say this is a decent attempt at a class, keep working it!

Ooooo i know a good white bag hypno shard But it is a real rare item draping from the void stats:8 def 3 attack 2 wis but -5 vit

most of info about it is included in main post

Also, enemy just uses the same attack pattern/projectiles as it normally would when hostile

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.