I am done [what can I do to learn?]

I have died many time and have tried to learn from each experience but I cant learn from my recent deaths, half were to lag and my trying to shut my tab but not working or other BS. what can I do to learn? For now I will take a break from realm

LINK to Realmeye : https://www.realmeye.com/graveyard-of-player/DrVeko

ok. cya

https://www.realmeye.com/graveyard-of-player/DrVeko here is working link

Lol i want to move this to whine cellar… can I?

Accept all deaths as your own fault including these ones that you say you couldint learn from because they were lag deaths. Learn what the different ways to lag look like and either back up or close your game when it starts happening.

As for tabbing out well, don’t tab out in dangerous areas

Why are you responding to Scorchmist?

Welp, can’t fix that now. Now can i

No you can’t c:

Moved back as the OP
a) cant post in the Wc and
b) Is asking for help

Didn’t move it though :stuck_out_tongue:

Moved to Question and Answers since it seemed to fit this thread best.

Aside from lag, you should really stop putting good gear on characters that can’t use it properly. You’ve lost 2 Dbows on 0/8s and a Cbow on a 1/8.

Also stop using Dblade to rush Abysses, it prevents you from killing the demons pursuing you fast enough and leads to having a huge crowd of them on your ass. Speaking of Dblades, dying to a Cyclops God on a Warrior with max Def+abby+hp ring is not something that is supposed to happen.

For lag itself, you should use the search bar as I’m certain there are already quite a few guides on how to mitigate or otherwise deal with lag.

Maybe you should use a safer class, like a priest or sorcerer. (so you don’t die so much lol)

Right on, this guy’s got it.

A lot of these deaths also occurred in farming dungeons, like labs and abysses, and on melee classes with low amounts of fame too. This looks like a classic case of overconfidence. Just because you are a melee with maxed defense DOES NOT mean that you’re invincible!

Seeing as you do abysses a lot (and die a lot in them) I’ll give you some tips. Play it safe - in fact, if I were you, I wouldn’t even try to rush abysses. The extra two or three minutes it takes to clear an abyss is most definitely worth not dying. A rule I use for abysses is >400 hp, keep on moving, 250-400, wait for my pet and vit to kick in, and <250 nexus. And don’t tab out, Dell put the R button on computers for a reason ya know.

Ok there has my times when I wanted to quit and stop playing from lots of deaths but honestly just keep at it invest in your pet and alway play it really save. If you dont like 6-10 gods coming at you nexus. My way of safe is like driving on the road sometimes you have to yeild your right way in this case nexus if you are having second thought about doing something.

Okay, thanks for the advice , will definitely follow these tips

bro just play knight lmao

I’m going to add onto this. You need to be more careful with what you’re putting on characters. I think what is at fault here is inexperience. You seem to put some pretty valuable items on characters that at the time don’t need it, or shouldn’t even have it. Your 2 6/8 deaths seem pretty silly (not that I’ve had any better, lmao 8/8 died in a LoD to ivory b/c stoopid). I think you need to

-Be more careful with melees, sceptavius and a green potion are usually because you aren’t paying attention
-Learn some rushing tips, I’ve posted a few, so check my forum profile and look at them (look at the thread replies, probably one about abbies). You’ve had WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many deaths to demons or brutes of the abyss. I think it’s because your rushing could use some tweaking. Never use a demon blade for rushing, unless it’s for shits and giggles, because it can only kill demons in your face. Everything behind you is between the shots and clumps up. If you insist on still using a demon blade, try to hug corners so some get caught.
-Lag is simple, get autonexus (kappa). That can be fixed if you plan on a better platform, because I noticed you said “tab”[quote=“DrVeko, post:1, topic:11570”]
shut my tab
[/quote]
So you should probably use flash projector (if I’m wrong, ignore this). There are tips on how to install and use it on the forums, so use the search bar for that.

As a side note:

I think this was lag?

HI there, hope you don’t quit.

Many of our friends above @Shatter, @RMGnoob, @BLUbeans and @Tsunami all give good advice.

All I will add is take your time, its not a race. You know the pain of restarting your char. Don’t be in a rush to start rushing abyss and other dungeons specially when you don’t have maxed DEF and SPD. But, even then spend your time clearing and getting to really know the enemies. Soon enough with practice you will understand their movement and shot patterns.

Never be afraid to nexus. Don’t make the mistake of trying to fight through the crowd or retreat through the monsters to safety, just nexus and restart back in the realm or find another dungeon.

“Take a break” said 1 day ago. You were last seen 8 minutes ago. How’s your break working for ya?

I got armour broken from an urgle and the castle was infested with gods + cyclops god