I can't connect to the realm server on flash

I’m using the most recent swf file for realm downloaded onto my pc and I gave it permission.
I can load into the main menu but when I click on any character to load in it fails with the message
Connected!
Connection failed, Retrying.
On repeat forever.

If anyone knows why this is happening please help me out because realm was working less than 8 hours ago and I don’t know why it won’t now.

Moved to Tech Support for relevance. Also, there are many threads on Flash Issues on Realmeye. Search for them and see if your problem has already been addressed!

i have searched and there are none I believe i may be one of few suffering from this.

In that case, it shouldn’t be too long before someone more skilled in tech support than myself arrives. Good luck!

I have the “d’oh this isn’t good” bullshit… Yesterday adobe wouldn’t get past the rectangle that it opens up in so i saved the link to my computer, click a dragged it and it worked. Came on today to put pots on, refreshed game before farming dex and now i get the stupid error. I think DECA may be doing stuff with it? I never had issues with it before.

thats the language issue fix I have already done that because i had that problem when the new update came out now I Literally can’t connect to the game servers.

uh i want to play realm can someone help me

Does browser work? That might help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.