I can't rotmg

Alright, I absolutely suck at doing low defense classes. Actually, any class that is not knight.

Can anyone give me tips on:
How to do sprites with rouge, wizard, and archer
How to play archer at all
How to do tombs and shatts
How to farm O2 with sin
How to play rotmg at all
How to max quickly…

no.

ok

alright here is the best advice i can give for any class and how to get gud at rotmg

dont die

• Don’t buy skins until you can confidently survive on a char at least 2 weeks (better to spend ur money on vaults/slots at this point)
  • Bickuribox has a nice sprite guide: https://youtu.be/HsaKl7ad3zQ
  • Don’t play archer until you at least have dbow
    -For pub tombs your sin will be great. Just make sure you’re not too greedy with dagger hits and focus more on throwing poisons when enemies aren’t invulnerable
    -There is no quick way to get good. I wouldn’t be worried if I were you since you’ve barely played for 2 months and will pick up many things with time.

Can anyone give me tips on:
How to do sprites with rouge, wizard, and archer

If you have low defense, clear all the sprites in your way and be sure to kill any sprite gods as they have increased chance to drop Attack potions.
Once at Limon you have to dodge and try to aim at him while he dances. You will get most of your damage in when he goes to his standing still phase, just be sure to avoid his shots and stay in one section of the trap.

How to play archer at all

Archer isn’t a great class for new players, you need to get quite close to be effective and you have low defense so you have a higher chance of dying. Ideally you will play it similar to a melee or dagger class, using your abilities, pulling groups of gods together and side-stepping their bullets. If you can get them into one big bunch, circle the gods while shooting at them.

How to do tombs and shatts

Avoid these dungeons until you have better experience with the game. You could always try to get lucky with a very long range class; assassin or wizard during a public tomb but it is not recommended as you will make it harder for everyone else.

How to farm O2 with sin

Avoid the main group of players that are killing O2, throw poison and drink mana potions to keep throwing them.
You don’t need a lot of damage to get a loot roll.

How to play rotmg at all

See above

How to max quickly…

Farm godlands and UDL/Sprite/Snake with a necro or wizard.
Trade potions when you max a stat and aim for speed, dex or defense first.
Build up supplies of high value potions or items in your vault.

thanks but

Yeah. I know this. I’m not a beginner. The problem is that sometimes limon has a bad standing spot and all that surrounds her is conveyer belts, making me run into those elements which kill me.

in which case, run outside of the trap (not much damage if you move quickly) and wait for him to do it again.

If the layout is too hard just leave and find another one.

thanks
(are you a tip bot btw)

No.

Don’t do that.

Stand out of that phase.

That was my first recommendation.

If the overall layout has too many conveyors and you have to keep standing out, rather than waste time simply leave and find another.

How can a tip bot be so sophisticated? :wink:

#Welcome to the forums @Tipsgalore
#have a :cookie:

How to be good at RoTMG: Learn your mistakes
About 90% of the time you die it’s something easily avoidable next time.

“Don’t play archer until you have at least dbow”

no
playing without taking UTs from your vault is fine, I got decently far off of just starting with a t3 leather armor and a crossbow.

many ways can be used to get rich af.
Easy but u will get in trouble way

1. Steal Mom’s Credit Card
  2. Buy 100242383450345 wurth of itens
    Harder but no trouble way
  3. Make a rogue
  4. keep farming sprite till u get plane
  5. eat all dex
  6. farm snek pits till max
  7. rush tf out of lerbs and other dungeons
  8. git 8/8
  9. die
  10. repeat

Spam tf out of poison. Retreat to corner. Wait for mp regen. repeat.[quote=“XDRDogex, post:1, topic:7744”]
How to do tombs
[/quote]

Make op sin
Spam tf out of poison and make that shit dirty
easy loot

git a huntress with coral trap, dbow, and cbow. kill all things
repeat

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.