I got a Bracer!

Ok, check the sh*tty reaction here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7AWnl_1ZBQ

Please feel free to support and subscribe to my channel! (giveaway at 100 sub) Also watch my [failed] PPE!

Gratz on the bracer! :heart:

@Four Thank you so much! I’m so excited about it!

Getting bracers are always exciting, let’s hope more come your way in the future as well :slight_smile:

:laughing: yes please

Congrats

Congrats.

Now im really salty inside

no
STOP
NO
YOU CROSSED THE LENS FLARE LINE

woah @SupermanEH are you korea

if so north or south

Recently died with mine. Use it wisely.

good bracer get.

on another note, either you’re really unlucky for staying red star after 6 years in the game and only getting your first white bag or it’s possible that you weren’t telling the truth. Either way, no hard feelings-just voicing something that doesn’t seem right and wondering why your realmeye profile is so secretive.

died with it, nevermind…

some realm stalker things / haters and this is not my original account

@XDRDogeX grandpa from NK but otherwise fully raise South Korean dude :slight_smile:

Sorry, that wasn’t my full response:

Why are you saying you’ve played this game for 6 years? In September 2016, your account was only 1 year and 98 days old. In addition, your bio during that time said ‘rip bracer’. Does this mean that you got your bracer before September 2016 and are only posting about it now, or that you’re blatantly lying about your first bracer get?

I couldn’t access your realmeye profile for info, but I found this video to base my points above.

In addition, the amount of dungeon whites you proclaim you’ve gotten are insane:

Considering average droprates for these whites, you’ve potentially done:
~2200 Abysses
~400 UDLs
~6000+ Sprites for Plane (assuming droprate is 1:50)
~2650+ more Sprites for EP (assuming same droprates)
~700 Labs for Coat
~500 more Labs for Fulmi
and I can’t read the rest of your realmeye desc.
Furthermore, the amount of fame potentially gotten from those dungeons are still not enough to get you higher than red star from those alone?

From this I can deduce that maybe:

1. You’re insanely lucky and have legitimately gotten all of those whites.
  2. You’re lying and cannot be called out for it because your realmeye profile is 90% private anyways.
  3. I’m missunderstanding what those numbers on your realmeye desc mean (but in my defense you clearly say Whites: Dblade 22, etc etc.
  4. Something worse is going on here.

The last reason I can see for your insane white count is that this isn’t your only account and you’re proclaiming your whites on this account as well? Even if this isn’t your first account, my point still stands, you’d still have to do approximately that many dungeons to get those whites.

In comparison, let’s take a popular realmer, GHZD, and compare his dungeons runs to yours.
Note, this isn’t for sure, only based off well-tested droprates for these common whites:

You’ve done just ~200 less abysses than GHZD.
You’ve done ~6917 more sprite worlds than GHZD.
You’ve done much less UDLs than GHZD, I’ll give you that.
I hope you get the Idea that something is clearly off, and that’s the most accurate information I can use to compare you to someone with 64m exp. and your 566k exp.

To add on, you potentially claiming that this isn’t your only account would be falsified here where your title is DBLADE HYPE - 20th Dblade drop on SupermanEH. So, either this is a simple, unfortunate mistake of your mis-titling or you’re not telling the whole truth. OR, ofc, you’ve really done 2200 abysses on SupermanEH alone.

In conclusion, I was just highlighting something I found fishy. Not to attack you or anything, this isn’t meant to be aggressive. I just wanted to point some things out.

Nice job, not that i ever going to get one!

I agree. Something fishy is going on.

In this thread:

You state that you have lost 100’s of UT’s and that you have lost 2 years of hard work.

So your saying in 2 weeks, you rebuilt all those items you have in the video?

You also said you weren’t exaggerating about having 100’s of UT’s lost and 100’s of items worth more, but how come you only seem to have 10 vault chests?

##???

Guys let’s not expose OP.

sounds like that to me

And yes, I have done a lot of farming and farming and rebuilding. I have multiple accounts and basically just list all white bags to this singular account.

If you think about it, otherwise I would have to set up realmeye on every single account i own.

And as to the hundreds of life (mules) My old private guildboard had all login infos for my reference (basically a guild full of me and my alts) and all that got hacked. In reality, i probably didn’t lose hundreds of uts but I did lose several dozen, including tons and tons and tons of keys.

wow putting your mule logins on your guildboard is a very smart idea, i have to say.
i’m so stupid that i put my mule logins on a saved notepad! how silly of me! /s