I got banned?

Hello i just log on today and see im banned,Is there a way to find out why ?

I think you know why

Contact support
https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

I literally said i dont know why,Stop trying to be a smartie and give me a suggestion that will help.

Email Deca. Investigate, think back on what you could have done wrong? Have you ever been accused of hacking/multi boxing or anything else not allowed in RotMG? Have you ever done something illegal in RotMG?

But I think most people know why they are banned and just make topics like this in the forums just to mourn, really. Hey, I’m not saying that’s you, you would know if it’s was you.

Don’t mind what he said.
Follow Mynamerr advice.

I emailed them hopefully i get a reply soon

Have you played the game? I hear that gets people banned lately.

Stay safe.

I was once banned wrongfully and they unbanned me in a couple of hours.
Good Luck!

Oh yes OP is 1000% wrong here, and of course we all know this because you said so and he got banned he must be in the wrong! yep, DECA never makes mistakes. Not once ever have they ever ever wrongly banned a player, no sir. On the contrary, lets all jump to the conclusion that OP is a terrible cheater, multiboxing account hacking, and real world trader!

In fact I think I’m going to go right now and burn a prayer and make a blood sacrifice to DECA so they can continue to never ever make mistakes.

If you didnt do anything then you will get unbanned :wink: . My friend got

been happening a lot, fake ban waves.

they prob think you mule. I emailed them when my acc was banned for “muling” and got unbanned instantaneously.

it’s how the stupid game worx

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.