I got banned???

I’ve been playing this game for over 5 years on and off, and this is the first time I got banned. I’ve already sent in a ticket and contacted Deca support, I just don’t know why I got banned.

Terribly sorry to hear that, but unfortunately the realmeye forums are unaffiliated with Deca Games so none of us know either as to why you were banned. I’m afraid you’ll have to wait for a reply from Deca Support.

Well thank you for the insight

Stop using hacks : )

lmfao, gotteem so good.

Your graveyard is hidden, but your fame history is highly suspect. You rapidly gained a lot of fame in a short time span, which could just be rapid growth in player skill…

or in this context of a thread, implementation of a client.

Your graveyard summary could prove useful to clear yourself, or damn yourself. Note that I am not witch hunting or trying to make a case against you. I couldn’t care less, nor do I or others, have influence over your ban appeal.

should be fixed now if you want to take a look

Idk but if it werent for hacking or fame botting my best guess is that something with gold transaction. Like u pay money get gold but decline it on your card or card declines it.

maybe you said something offensive. For example, my friend said “i f*cking hate ______” and a guy responded with “i’m reporting you” and he got banned

Alright, based on this data, I believe that you were not using a client, to the best of my recognition.

Deca Support usually takes anywhere from a few business days to two business weeks to respond. Under the Covid-19 situation, longer wait times might be expected.

They can ban you for virtually anything. I trolled around with my friends in nexus pretending we were admins and we got banned :stuck_out_tongue: Just make sure you don’t do utterly stupid shit like that

thanks, hopefully i should be able to see y’all back in the realm relatively soon

perhaps :thinking:

maybe I’ll have to check my bank account

took me 2 days swag

So you have chosen Henez

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.