I have a big problem [past name blacklisted on a LH Discord]

help, during the veryification I get this message You are being auto denied for the following reasons:
-Past name is blacklisted.

• Two stages is on the blacklist …
    Please contact our staff through modmail (by messaging me below) to appeal and You should pm @ ProbIem # 0507, he rejected your verification. help

I mean discord lost halls

This

Just as a note, the Pub Halls / Lost Halls Discord is basically its own separate entity. Whatever happens there that you need help with generally isn’t something anyone here on the Realmeye Forums or practically anywhere else can help with, unless a staff from that Discord just so happened to be browsing around (and even then, I’m sure they would prefer that you use the appropriate avenues to contact them, aka their modmail or PMing the person who they asked you to PM).

Interesting that you got blocked from verification due to a previously blacklisted name… usually they block verification due to suspecting an alt account, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here. It could just be the bot glitching out or something, or maybe you do have prior history you haven’t shared… :thinking:

https://www.realmeye.com/name-history-of-player/Duwetapowy

Doesn’t seem to be the case… weird.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.