I just lost my fucking divine coronation to a bug

I didnt have medal.tv open because, why the fuck would I when im in my vault.
As everyone knows, Divine Coronation is my favorite accessory ever, but I’ve… lost some stuff because i died, and now I don’t have as much, and can’t craft as much.

Anyways, I had (key word, had) a divine coronation on my kensei, but I wanted to play on my rogue instead, so I went to the vault to do a quick ring swap. I dragged the rogue’s ST shit ring into my vault, and went to my kensei to drag replace the shit st with her coro. and then i went to my rogue to wear the coro. And then i realized that… the ring in my vault was the shitty ST ring from the scorchium stone set, and not my shiny sexy burger king crown. So i managed to dupe the stupid ST ring and lost my coro. And i reloaded the game and lost the duped st ring as well so that was just a visual glitch in the end. So i no longer have a third coro. This is complete utter bullshit, and the worst part is I don’t have a video of it so I basically lost a coro for no reason. It’s a great thing that I’m as good of a player as I am, because if I was a beginner without a lot of whites, I would just quit. I hope this isn’t a common occurrence. I’ve lost 2 coros to dying, and this is the first time I’ve lost any item to a bullshit bug. And no, I didn’t drop it on the floor of my vault.

You have been banned for duping. We cannot explain why we think you wanted to dupe this shitty ring in replacement for a coronation, but our drunk security teams extensively reviewed all the evidence that didn’t exist in the first place.

If you have any other questions of concerns, please feel free to respond or submit a new ticket in our system.

Regards,
Deca Security Team

i stfg if i get banned for this :skull:

If youre 100% sure u didn’t drop it on the floor it’s a very scary bug. Can happen to anyone every moment and you can’t prevent it.

i have sharp eyes. i would notice if i dropped it on the floor.

I trust you. Can tell you have good eyes from your waifu taste.

we have a necro bumper on our hands :skull:

Across a few threads, it would appear.

skill issue says a guy with under 100 o3 completes lmfao

I was the one who did that. stop the toxic. there is absolutely zero reason to necrobump a month old topic just to say “skill issue” other than making someone else feel bad.

What does “necrobump” mean btw? I’m still relatively new to the forums and don’t use it that much. Also I’ll stop.

“necrobumping” or sometimes just “bumping” is when a thread or topic has been idle for an extremely long time and someone responds after the pause which bumps the previously silent thread back to the top of the recently active threads again. you can see here that your response was over a month after the last response to the thread:

the forum even has a preventative measure against this which auto-locks threads that have been silent for 2 months. necrobumping by itself isn’t problematic however, sometimes there can be good reasons for doing it. it becomes much more annoying to other users when the bump has zero worthwhile content (like “you suck”, or “lol”) and only wastes everyone’s time, notifications, and clutters the active thread list.

due to the overall low activity level of the forum, most topics go a while without any content so a new user like you may accidentally end up doing it a few times if you aren’t reading the timestamps. just be careful and only bump the ones you have something to contribute to.

necrobumping and bumping are very basic concepts in all forums and have been for many many years.

Not everybody uses forums, though. This was effectively my first, and although I could use context clues to figure out what that term might mean, it might not be apparent to everybody.

doesnt matter when he could have just googled it.

If there’s anything I’ve learned on the internet, it’s that some things are best left unsearched. Word of mouth can be much more tame, depending on your audience.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.