I just wasted my time on nothing, what do I do

Only counts if you’re drunk and streaming :slight_smile:

Just make smarter decision. Don’t be so naive like a little kid.

Also @BurnixOne pretty sure regs can move to #whine-cellar

Eh, this one isn’t really WC worthy, imho. Everyone can be dumb but OP seems to be looking for sympathy instead of getting angry over it. Not uncommon for folks to turn to their friends/family when they’re feeling down, which is how I see this.

On topic: we all make dumb choices that are painfully obvious after the fact. In RotMG either sleep it off or refocus on something you know you can do or achieve and will make you happy.

Preferably not in an Oryx castle

I never knew how to do it. I’m a new reg anyways so I’m still new to this. If there’s a thread I can read, I’m sure I can refer to it later when I’m not sure of something.

if u a reg cant u do it yourself :confused:

there’s always worse.

There’s nothing worse than the feeling of grinding all of your items for this one dream character for hours on end, and then finally maxing it and leveling it.

Then it fucking dies 10 minutes later to a really stupid death.

I sense you speak from personal experience

just like those people that insta 8/8 a char, stick amazing items on it, (jugg, ogmur, etc) and then die in 10 mins with like 60 base fame

It could get even worse than that

I wasted my time on nothing, what do I do

Gamble real $ for skins?

You realize you can do this yourself right

I think they’re already doing that :thinking:

If you look above, I stated that I didn’t know how to.

I … am blind.

lol

just go on with your life, just do a tomb and get the two life yourself.

And how is a light blue star who spent 2 hours grinding low tier gear for 2 life supposed to get their hands on, and complete, a tomb? You make it sound as if the op was begging for 2 life and you’re trying to tell them to earn them. They were not begging and odds are they cannot easily get, and complete, a tomb, if they were willing to spend 2 hours grinding to trade for 2 life.

i guess my tone was off, i didn’t see his star, sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.