I made a wallpaper thingie

Lovely aint it

y is the whitebag black tho???

lol I saw that as a yt vid image my eyes were struggling to understand.

its 2019, blackbag ftw
@DivineOryx ;-; is it that hard to read?

No, I really do enjoy the image :slight_smile:. Especially the ppe too! Great edits with the video!

yay~ feels really levitating when your work is enjoyed by others rather than shunned

Kinda reminds me of this image from Samurai Jack:

And/or this image:

similarity to the 2nd is uncanny, thats hella cool

Ofc, I mean i have always liked your YouTube vids. Even was glad when u came back from quitting. :smiley:

The 2nd image comes from a promo video for Lego Bionicle Gen 2, back from 2015 I believe.

I looooove the shaded candyland thingy

look if im being honest the resolution is a bit offputting and it feels a bit too dark for me.
but it is a very nice edit

Ok, in all honesty it’s… alright, but there can be some improvements. First suggestion would be to zoom the fuck out on all the scenes so you can tell what they are easier, and the layout is a tad messy.

I suggest making the middle diamond a bit smaller, and perhaps randomising the sizes of each segment to make the pattern less bland, kind of like that image Wilhuff posted. The bottom segment looks like two triangles overlapping; you should avoid that and I suggest you split that into two sections.

That being said this certainly has potential.

My eyes might just be bad.

well to be fairly honest i did this on a laptop, of cours it would be smaller than expected when used in a video.

@Ecookied <3
@Demonseye i was going to leave them all unfiltered, but i accidentally clicked on this one filter i use on my videos and it fit soo good, i tweaked it a bit and applied a similar one to the rest. its magical
@arexrew its supposed to be all pixely and super zoomed in. and thanks c:
@orsome see this?

its great just as it is. there is beauty in both chaos and in symmetry
as for the bottom frame it probably is just your mind playing games on you, to me it looks like a river of evil flowing. which goes with its length.
i thought of something like this but eventually decided against having a patrick in the centre of it. and thus symmetric it was

@KiIuA started watching hxh, and now I understand what your pf pic and username mean

lol, welcome to the club pal

Really like it so far, but according to my friend I’m not at the good part yet

alright here’s the short answer:
start<everything not mentioned here except some rare cases<heaven’s arena< <<<<<<< litteraly the entire yorknew city ark ~< some rare moments, still barely compare to the yorknew city ark

litteraly its one of the best story based arcs in like. well basically every single anime that i’ve ever seen

At yorknew ark rn, really like the phantom troupe dynamic. However, my friend keeps insisting that the Ant arc is better so I guess Ill just watch both and decide for myself.