I made dis ! Instant 8/8 Assassin

Just something i thought would be fun to try for once ^^ shoutout to pixelmanns one of my fav realm youtubers back 2 years ago for doing this.
-About the disclaimer, i have nothing against rolo . i love the dude and i personally envy him , i just think its unfair that he gets what he wants the easy way ^^

That was the best editing for a RotMG video i’ve ever watched. AMAZING. Love how the music synced with the gameplay.

The actual maxing part with the music was so satisfying to watch.

Agreed.

i liked cuz im bored

Luv the vid <3 but why crown? Does attack affect poison damage?

Nope, Crown is just real good man.

I’m usually not a huge fan of montage videos, but this is very well-made!

Omfg shatter :open_mouth: life goals achieved
Skiped alote of clips prior to the pot drinking trying to achieve the pot drinking sync X)

X) hehehe taaank you
Thats in almost half my vids but ppes nowdays have such a bad reputation.

I liked your like cause am bored

Naaaa crown is just dope .

Real good? REAL GOOD? Ish da best :>

c: huehue glad you enjoyed

I’m assuming that you don’t know how to multi quote? I don’t really care, but you should probably learn how to do it.

Damn nice video.

Hi,
You can reply to separate comments in a single reply. Either use the @ tag with the user’s name, or quote the comments which you wish to reply to (select the comment and a quote button shall appear).
There is also an edit button right under your comment allowing you to edit your previous comment.
You don’t need to press the reply button every time you need to type something out.

Thanks

This video is satisfying to watch. Good job!

@MessltUp kaay ;-; and tank you <3
@SturkyUsed now i know how to ! Ez pz
@Catfox damn nice comment :>

perfect example of why i dont do sewers, good vid comrade

Why all the EZ?