I messed up (locked out of account)

From the emails I’ve sent to them right now it seems like they’re really adamant about the point that they need the purchase history

i wanna die

lol if i lose my account am I fucked because I haven’t spent a cent?

Just tell them that and give them ur security questions. That’s how i changed my email.

lol I hope I dont have to do that though. Atleast I remember question answers

Oh yeah I needed those too.

ever thought of trying to recover your email adn then using it to recover your rotmg account. You can call google or whatever serve it is and recover your eail and then change your password on rotmg.

@Nevov @Ecookied You guys seem to know how everything works, any pointers on how Zuzu’s link works?

I dont get anything from his link either.

I meant use that link to filter your browser search history then click those links since they’ll still work even after months or years.

Ok so just following up on this (I know it’s been like a month)

Deca did not end up giving the account back. Rip like 30 days of playtime (I wasted way too much time on this stupid game)

Do I care? Not really, I had achieved literally everything I’d ever wanted to in the game. When you have juggs and ogmur and oreos and tablet and crowns the game just is not as fun anymore.

The game, in that sense, is fun as a “journey”, not fun as a “destination”

At least I’m done with this stupid sh*t now.

Cya all

Peace lol.

See ya m8.

Oof. Well, at least you’ve broken free.

-Person who will likely be hooked for a few more years

Yeah that’s me too. Cause what am I supposed to do when I log onto the computer?

Rip.

Just some tip to remember your security questions : if your name is Pervelu, then for your three security questions write Per, ve, and lu.

If your name is Lorpy7878, then for your three security questions write Lor, py, and 7878.

That’s simple, and easy to remember. Or just write some “correct” answers in a book for example. Oh and btw, my security questions aren’t Dem, on and seye, for info.

Oh it’s de mons eye

Nah its D emo nseye lol jk dont hurt me oh demon.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.