I need help understanding 'maxing'

So I’ve been playing for over a year now and I’ve started to focus more on maxing my character but I don’t fully understand what it means and how to do it. All comments help

Hi,

So basically when you gain a level, you gain stats, eg +25hp, +15 mana, +1atk, etc…
When you hit level 20, you can’t gain stats through leveling anymore, but you can still drink potions that drop from gods in godland and boss from dungeons mostly. Drinking a potion of atk for exemple will permanently increase your atk by 1. There is obviously a cap that is different depending on your class, wizards can have 75 base atk for exemple.
If you manage to max your attack, people would say you are now 1/8 (you maxed 1 of your 8 stats)
Being maxed means being 8/8

In your settings, you can toggle “pots to max” to ON so you can see how much potions you need to drink for each stat to be maxed

I summed it up weirdly to make it understandable but I recommend reading the realmeye page about Maxing stats :slight_smile:

This makes more sense, thank you for the help! :smile:

Permanently until you die. potions aren’t shared between characters. Just in case you got your hopes up.

Also, if you need help, hit me up (though my RotMG activity is still under hibernation).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.