I need som help

Wait are you saying sorc isn’t a fun class? Or the slash is just a joke going over my head :stuck_out_tongue:

I can taste the thick amounts of sarcasm in that reply, but if it is so simple and unuseful(is that even a word?Its on merriam webster lol), then why are you still going afk in glands?

That probably answers your question

Take a break, untill you actually feel like you want to play the game. I didn’t play the game in 2015 and 2016. I focused on other games and school. This game shouldn’t be a chore, but it should be something you can enjoy

Yes it does, hooray!

can confirm this will be your lifestyle after you leave realm…

[unless you play HS now]

I want to be afk for a while, so I press nexus but it didn’t register. so I kinda ded

Well at least you aren’t completely dead though

I died on a lvl 16 ninja with tops, csilk and doki because of lag

If I made a thread like this it would get deleted.

But my advice is to join a good guild because community is why I play. (Join mine) :wink: but anyways, I hope you don’t quit.

If you made the same thread you only wouldn’t receive the same sympathy due to the reputation you have acquired.

Honestly, I’d recommend that you either just make PPEs for awhile until you get back on your feet (you could vault any valuable pots/items that you get, so that you profit off of the PPEs while not actually risking anything beforehand), or you could just take a break from the game for a little bit, just enough time for you to be able to feel ready and wanting to play again (that’s sort of what I’m doing right now).

Good luck, and I hope you respark your interest/motivation to play again sometime soon :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’ve been working on some characters for a while. Thanks for the motivation!!

@Awdreg why did you edit this post lol

I thought I was being helpful by correcting the spelling in the title. I guess not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.