I need some help with pets

Ok, so to start off, I didnt really know much about pets when I started making mine. All I knew back then was Heal, M Heal, and Electric were the best abilities you could get. I got a pet with Electric, M Heal, and Heal. Thinking that the order didnt matter I started feeding the pet. Today the pet is a 80, 77, 57 legendary. Should I start a new pet with Heal, M Heal, Electric or continue feeding my legendary. How hard would it be to level up the 3rd ability to a decent level?

The third ability costs a LOT of feedpower to level up well.

If you have enough fame and FP - which, since you had an option for continuing feeding your legendary, I’ll presume you do - I’d say start again with a Heal/MHeal or MHeal/Heal pet. The highest chance for this is, of course, Humanoid.
From there, hatch the same type of eggs until you get one that has Heal/MHeal. By then, you’ll probably be up to rare - which is where you want to keep your Heal/Mheal/not-Electric slash MHeal/Heal/not-Electric pet.
Then, just raise the Heal/MHeal/yes-Electric slash MHeal/Heal/yes-Electric pet to 70/63 or 70/70 (see @OtherBill amazingly detailed and extremely useful guide on Pet leveling for your personal preference), and fuse!

…Of course, this’ll take time.

Heal and mheal are the core skills you’d want to max.

I heard that maxing the 3rd skill at divine is as much as maxing another divine lol
So you’ll be far below with your heal which to me is the most important pet skill.

I suggest trying to get a heal/mheal/electric or mheal/heal/electric.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE! You can always fuse that pet with a perfect legendary if you’re aiming for divine.

EDIT: Oops replied to the wrong person
My bad - but I agree with everything Seelpit said

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.