I Was Banned

I play this game 4 years, I love this game but the deca took my account, I’m very bad.

…K
You were probably banned for a reason :thinking:
If you actually can’t think of anything, it’s probably some smaller crime you didn’t know about and it isn’t permanent

proabably only 2 weeks if you hacked, but if you ever did rwt then youre done for

Sorry for my lesser knowledge, but what is “rwt?”

Rwt stands for Real world trading, just google stuff man… :slight_smile:

Well in this instance it’s pretty much buying in-game things for real world currency.

The most common example of this is players buying items off the rwt websites most nexus spam bots will try to direct you to.

You know those bots in the nexus that spam the chat? if you go to the websites they advertise and buy their service, and get caught, you’ll be permanently banned! Part of me feels like DECA (or whatever company owns the game at any given time) owns the rwt sites otherwise they never would have allowed them to exist. If they really cared about the money it was taking from the game you would think they would have sites like r/rotmgtradingpost and realmstock shut down, but alas.

What if you’re the one selling the items. Not like I do it lol. A friend of mine used to sell items for money like 3 years ago. He would send items by mule, in fact I believe there’s like a whole subreddit for RWT.

Apparently only to keep it off the official reddit though.

Can we get a banned sticky to dump this crap in?

No matter how these threads start the OP always knows why they’re banned, people always tell them it’ll be a couple of weeks, I’ll always be angry that it’s not perma and it’ll slip down the forums in a day or two. Rinse and repeat.

that about sums this post up

Obviously "Runaway Whore Turbo"
29 AM
https://acronym-maker.com/generate/?w=RWT&wl=0

How do you even get caught with RWT? Like…

here’s an idea…DON’T BREAK THE FRICKEN RULES

Also, you can get banned for not breaking the rules. Lagged out of dying once when I clearly should have died. Was apparently sitting on an ice sphere that I never saw and my charachter survived so I not complaining

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.