I wish rotmg was real

Ever since I started playing rotmg, I just started wishing that rotmg were real life because then it would be way more interesting and I wouldn’t have to be limited to do what everybody expects me to do. I often dream that I’m a rotmg character and that I get a special power (for example, that I’m an wizard), and wonder what my classmates would think of me. In addition, it would be really exciting and I’d get to meet so many amazing people… This life is so boring… But thinking about what the world would be like if it was rotmg then we’d all be dead or depressed or in hiding. We’d have to send our children off to form contracts with magic users and demons and have them pilot giant robots as they undergo psychological breakdowns, all the while giant monsters of impending doom are laying waste to the surface of the planet, with only a few more girls to take them down. Unfortunately, those girls would likely get captured by all the perverted people on the planet. Thus, the planet would fall apart into ruin. I’ve seriously wanted to get on my knees and scream: WHY AREN’T YOU REAL!!! LOL, for me the reason why I want rotmg to be real at times because its so much easier to live in fantasy world than reality. PAHAHA. I sound a bit pathetic now. But hey, it would be easier to live in a 2.5 dimension. I’ll just stop talking and save myself XD. I wish it was real T_____T…I would daydream about rotmg in school, wish i could be a character or something, or what would happen if i just happen to be in the middle of god lands with my own character…ahh…then…i get all sad cuz i know it’s never gonna happen…Oh why do they have to make rotmg this way @-@~~? lets be real though well, that will be very fun, exciting, and your life wouldn’t be boring… but on the other hand, it may also cause a lot of trouble… just imagine our world will be a very weird world…lol , i wonder if that really happens right??=))!!! but to look at this in an scientific way considering many people use games or play games as an escape from everyday life, and I do at times to relax and forget troubles, so of course I would have wished it to be real. I think it’s rather normal to play rotmg 24/7/365 and think about what it would be like if you were in the shoes of my characters and all the lore. How would you handle a situation, and things like that in cOOL dungeons !! ^.^. And it’s the shows you truly love and enjoy that make you wish that a particular game was real, since you may not want it to end. THis dilehma just makes me cry very had at night, i guess rotmg is just too good to be true.

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: If your were stuck in RotMG what class would you be?

Merged onto the earlier/longer/ongoing “what if Realm was real” type topic.