Ice Cave Chest Event (Dec 27 - Jan 3rd)

Dear Players,
We will be hosting another one of our popular chest events. This is your chance to get your hands on various cool items.This week, the dungeon hosting the Chest Event is the Ice Cave.

Dungeon: The event chest can be found in the Ice Cave during the specified time frames. Note that you will have to clear out any monsters and traps before the chest will spawn. As soon as it does, it will announce itself.

Chest Content:
Iceman Skin
Skullish Remains of Esben
Staff of Esben
Candy Cane Token x 1
Snowflake Token x 1
Potion of Dexterity
Potion of Mana
White Drake Egg

Start Time:
“12/27/2016 7:00 (pm) CET / 6:00 (pm) UTC / 10:00 (am) PST“
End Time:
“01/03/2017 7:00 (pm) CET / 6:00 (pm) UTC / 10:00 (am) PST“

Kind regards,
Your Deca Team

Cross post from reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/5kl26u/ice_cave_chest_event/?st=ix7uuu9u&sh=9bdc5b0b

What does the Ice Cave event chest give?

Wow, now I need to steal my mom’s credit card again…

rip snowman skin prices

both maps have to be cleared?

probably

To be honest, in an ice cave you practically are required to clear the whole thing anyways. This shouldn’t be too bad.

No a lot of people leave the small minions, I’m sorry you have wasted your life clearing unimportant minions.

^^

Elaborate I have no clue what you said.

I used the word practically. I didn’t say the whole dungeon has to be cleared. I meant that you need to travel through every area in the dungeon to clear the large enemies anyways, so clearing the little ones won’t really matter.

This event was stopped: [Edit: event stoppage was only temporary, event has resumed as per @Scorchmist]

[Requesting @moderators please move thread to Community Hub - Official Events, thanks].

it was actually put on-hold, has been resumed

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Ice Cave Event Chest stopped [Now restarted]

Ah! Thanks, didn’t know that. WIll edit my post. Was there an announcement of it being back on @Scorchmist ? Or just from your own observations?

just observations.