Ice tomb Chest Event ~~UPDATE~~ (3/9/17)

Hello Fellow Humanoids! I have heard that there is going to be a NEW Ice Tomb chest event including ALL reskins from this winter (This includes EP reskin, Cbow reskin, and more.) So in order to gather more loot I will hopefully be able to get a few keys and will be opening in Usmidwest2! I’ll be online tomorrow most likely all night grinding the chest event. Just PM me tomorrow, Friday afternoon to see if I’m opening keys and I’ll tell ya where and we’ll pop em! Hope to see some people there!

UPDATE~
I’m sorry everyone. I’ve actually been more busy than I’ve expected. Some frequent visits to the hospital (Mother and Father) Have been taking up my time. I’ve actually had to use most of, if not all, of the money that I had planned for this event on bills that came up (Light bill, Hospital bills.) My apologies for making an event before knowing I was able to attend or better yet afford it. Hope you all have a good weekend.

What time zone are you in?

If I can make it, I’ll surely come

Central time zone :slight_smile:

Me too :). Got one Key already

I can’t make it, but good luck to all who can!

cough its gonna get dirty

Time and timezone please?

^^^^^

Thanks <3

Friday “afternoon” sure but at what time?

I for sure will be on later than 9:00 P.M. since my afternoons are usually busy. If i am on earlier than that, chances are i’m just looking around or preparing for the event (A.k.A. buying gold getting keys etc.)

can we do it at night like at west time zone 10:00 pm?

Never let crown drop outside of shatts. defeats the whole point.

That’s why they made it a ice version that looks like ****

9:00 P.M. Cent. is…7:00 P.M. here

I’ll try to make it :stuck_out_tongue:

In how many hours does it start? Timezones are hella confusing for me.

I think he said later than… um… 9 hours 21 mins

Can’t wait :sunglasses:

already hosted?

I tried PMing, he must of been busy today

Please do let us know in this thread when you’re about to host!