Icebound Helm

An unbreakable war helm made from pure ice. However, to even the greatest heroes, one use sends a severe chill down their spines.

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 110
Effect: Slow to enemies (4s), Daze to self (2s), Berserk to all (3s)
Radius: 5 tiles
Stat Bonuses: +40 MP, -4 SPD
Feed Power: 900

Loot Bag: image
Drops From: Frimar, Glacius

A slow spreading helm? I guess you can do that. The daze seems kinda odd, and 110 mp to slow enemies around you for 4 seconds seems pretty expensive. Basically, a trap for warriors? I do like how the daze makes this item less elfish as you can only enjoy 1 second of the berserk

What does it mean to give slowed to enemies for multiple seconds. Is it an immediate effect that gives enemies that length of time or is it everyone within the range automatically get’s slowed

It looks like a guy doing a shadow puppet on a plate.

Hahahahaha.

insert Helm Of Dragonic Domonance here
Seems pretty similar.

You rly need to work on your helmet spriting.

I think most people would just use this Helm of Draconic Dominance instead of your helm.

lol i thought it looks like some snow cub. like the two top holes are eyes and the nose in between. the two sides are kinda like arms?

Hmm couldn’t really think of a good situation to use this helm in. The slow might be useful in rushing but other helms such as jugg and helm of draconic dominance would prove to be more superior. This is not good for dps because of the daze.
Interesting idea though and good work with the sprite.

Yeah I see what you mean.

While I find the concept intriguing, I don’t think anyone will ever want to use this item. Here’s a list of reasons because I’m too lazy to write a constructed paragraph:

1. 110 mana is absurd. Nothing more can be said about that.
  2. Slow is pointless since the helm from the LOD paralyzes enemies. There will be no niche for enemies immune to paralyze, since nobody wants to go near them anyways.
  3. If you play ROTMG, you want to get loot. Daze overrides berserk, and no single person would want to buff those surrounding him/her for 2 more precious seconds, especially if you get dazed for that period with only one second to recuperate.
  4. +40 MP does not make people want to use this item if the effects are undesirable to start with.
  5. I know there are several unique limited items, but the Ice Tomb has always had UTs that are simply reskins of existing items. It is not something that should be changed.

Sorry if I was a little snappy, but I wanted to get all my points down.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.