Icy Assassin UT Set (WIP)

Awesome idea!

All djck’s idea though :stuck_out_tongue:

Added Exposed to the Brew, and also upped the mana cost of it to 160 MP because this is extremely powerful (esp. with exposed!)

Arena drop items

Na, 5 seconds of sick is already a pretty big drawback. Mana cost should be high, but not that high, something like 120-130 should be fine.

Btw i like all the sprites beside the armour dunno why but yeh

Yeah, the armour was a bit iffy. I was at school and was getting ready for cross country so not my best work. All in all, for my first spriting I think it was pretty successful!

Great job on the idea :+1: I agree your sprites are nice to look at :slight_smile:

sorry i haven’t been active on here but ithink your armor sprite is a bit off with the very bright blue

my idea would make it looks more icy like the top right of the frozen talisman
i feel like if it looked more like that color or just in general a bit darker it would fit much better.

shitle dinks!

Despite the debuffs, all you need to do is hang back, i mean its not always possible, but where it is, its op. like 35 atk and 15 def. thats like transforming from a paladin to a knight, with a damaging buff on already.

And this is weird, looking at the dagger, its supposed to go face, but your poison is more of a buff than face since it sucks for you. I dont get it.

Yeah, I get that.
The initial concept was an assassin that could facetank and use the dagger effectively, but over time the concept shifted more towards a party oriented role.

If the original concept was to be embraced, I suppose the buffs could be limited to the player and not allies.

The other concept however might be more interesting, but the buffs would need to be moderated along with the dagger possibly becoming a dbow?

Both would be great, so I’m just going to leave a poll here.

• Facetank/pixie sword dagger assassin
  • Party oriented buffing poison assassin

0 voters

i mean either is fine, although i think you should stick with your original idea slightly more due to the healing poison we have rn, but it really doesnt matter.

would be great if u change the effect of Icy Brew to:act like a trap that would stay there for 5 seconds and dealing lots of damage when walked in it , would be like walking in lava for the enemies.

Would walking through the effect give the buff? Or would it just be enemy debuff

after thinking about the stat bouus should give +5att -5def -10dex because way it damage the enemy is by them moving, they take damage faster so the user would back off or to run away or keep them away from u

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.