Ideas for Extra Star Ranks and Classes

- Samurai Class

Samurai Class https://gyazo.com/1dc9076d0980ef2bdf4e3abbc3e41008

Weapon: Katana
EXAMPLE :image
Ability: Twin Kodachi (“Japanese meaning for Short Sword”) (Looks like two crossed dagger katanas and can come in different colors and sometimes shapes)
EXAMPLE :New Samurai Class Ability
Armor: Heavy Armor
EXAMPLE : image
Ring: Any Rings
EXAMPLE : Ring of Decades

Ability Effects: Sends out a slashing strike that curses their enemies and also causing them to bleed and become weakened which lowers the enemies attack damage.

Note: Ability and Class Sprites coming soon.

- Summoner Class
S https://gyazo.com/efe58a76d2c8261abeb1e41bd7e5c65b

Weapon: Staff
EXAMPLE : spRnVBC
Ability: Summoning Crystal (Looks like a Crystal and can come in different colors and sometimes shapes)
EXAMPLE :New Summoner Class Ability
Armor: Robe
EXAMPLE : TfNgqCU

Ability Effects: Summons a Spirit that aids you in combat making you invulnerable to all negative status effects and tanking all enemy shots for you for a short amount of time, Its amount of time varies depending on Tier Level.

- Draconian Class

Weapon: Sword
Ability: Flame Blast (Looks like a Fireball but comes in different colors and sometimes shape)
EXAMPLE :New Draconian Class Ability
Armor: Leather Armor

Ability Effects: Sends out a flame breath dealing aoe damage and can hit multiple targets, its damage varies in its Tier Level.

- Sentry Class

Weapon: Bow
EXAMPLE : 1EthZV2
Ability: Ballista
EXAMPLE :

Ability Effects: Spawns a Ballista that helps with battle, The Ballista does not move but has a good amount of Range and Damage with a low rate of fire its shots can also pierce through enemies and hits multiple targets.

- Alchemist Class

Weapon: Wand
Ability: Vial of Magic (Looks like a vial and can come in many different colors and sometimes shape)
EXAMPLE :New Alchemist Class Ability
Armor: Robe
EXAMPLE : TfNgqCU

Ability Effects: Upon drinking this Vial there is a CHANCE to apply one of the random Buffs and Debuffs listed below. Similar to taking medicine, there’s always a beneficial effect and a side effect

Buffs

1. Increased Attack on self
  2. Increased Defense on self
  3. Increased Speed on self
  4. Increased Dexterity on self
  5. Increased HP on self
  6. Increased MP on self
  7. HP Healing on self
  8. MP Healing on self

Debuffs

1. Slowed on self
  2. Quiet on self
  3. Sick on self
  4. Hexed on self
  5. Bleeding on self
  6. Hallucinating on self
  7. Drunk on self
  8. Pet Stasis on self not Human Stasis

Note #1: Ability and Class Sprites coming soon.
Note #2: Buffs and Debuffs last longer depending on its Tier Level. If the ability is an UT then it will come with other Positive Status Effects different from the ones listed above, If you are also wondering what type of Status Effects are in the game here is a link that may help > https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/status-effects

- Dragon Slayer Class

Weapon: Spears/Lances
EXAMPLE :New Dragon Slayer Class Weapon
Ability: Dragon Egg
EXAMPLE :New Dragon Slayer Class Ability

Ability Effects: Hatches 3 baby dragons that helps you in battle each dealing 100 Piercing damage every 1.5 seconds for a short amount of time. The amount of time the ability lasts varies in its Tier Level (Looks like a Dragon Egg and can come in different colors and sometimes shapes

The Star Ranks will increase as each one of these classes get approved and added into the game by Deca

Star Rank Examples: Green Star, Black Star, Purple Star, but NO Rainbow Star or Brown Star bc it makes most of us look bad if you know wut i mean huehuehue >:D :rofl: :smirk:

Skimming through it, a couple things catch my eye. Keep working on it

o its solosen :blush:

I dont think that there should be another class that can curse enemies IMO. If DECA could revamp bleeding to make it actually usefull (like maybe reduce enemies bullet damage by 10% idk) the Samurai would be fine.

I think draconian and summoner could be just the same thing really. like summoning dragons.

Alchemist is gonna need really good stats to make it worth using IMO, or maybe make the buffs stackable(like tier1 gets 2 stack max and tier 5-6 gets 6 stack max)?

IMO, every weapons type should get 3 different classes to balance it out, and only 5 new classes are needed to archieve that. Also, where are the extra star ideas?

Overall some of these ideas are interesting but its this is horribly WIP so good luck with it.

The one and only :smirk:

What if you get HP healing on self and sick?

Then there will be no changes, everything will stay neutral :thinking:

I’m digging the Samurai class, and summoner but the others seem a little too sketchy. Good work though!

I actually like dragon Slayer class

i need the Draconian Class.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.