Ideas For Fame

Right about now, there are really only two common ways of spending fame: Arena and Pet Feeding / fusing / yard upgrade. Once you have a legendary and up pet, and you don’t really want to do the arena, fame is pointless. Now how might Deca solve this?

One idea is for buying items, but then the theres just a whole bunch of WC tops in circulation, pretty much screwing anybody who wants to sell them. Keys is another way, but like i said, potentially a bunch of super cheep set items and easily obtained whites.

Maybe like a news game / challenge like the arena, but still, it would probably be pretty much the same.

I mean, the only thing you get back from a char. dying is fame, and so it needs a good use.

Any ideas for what to do with fame?

Something To Do With Fame

you forgot guild.

some ideas that ive seen, not saying good or bad

last one has the most likes, other has some discussions

i think that dyes and cloths in the bazaar should be sold for fame instead of gold.

Ya, maybe even backpacks too

I think that skins should be unlock able for some ludicrous amount of fame, making them kinda rare for people to have, it would add a little way to spend fame for the high level players.

nah not backpacks, alright actually yes to backpacks to a high amount of fame, it shouldnt cost like 100 fame.

many
This is what the fame fashion box is for. Even if it is only for motmg many players at that time have an abundance of fame.

I made a guild hall cosmetic post, where you can pretty much buy fancy decorations for your guild hall for fame/gold.

As for fame for cloths, there should still be some gold-exclusive cloths, and some shittier ones that can be bought with both fame and gold. But in general that detracts from Deca’s revenue, offering previously paid features for free now.

Maybe, just maybe, with alchemist/mystery box, an extremely high amount of fame could get you a spin, or have packs you can only buy with fame (making it harder for new pay to play players, and rewarding people with commitment).

The thing is, Deca wants to rewarded the paying people. After all, that’s where their revenue comes from.

Also fame is quite broken and would reward all the fame trainers who have hundreds of thousands of account fame; meanwhile I’m at 300 account fame and my pet is starving :c

rip [quote=“Bosserrrrr, post:9, topic:3167”]
new pay to play players
[/quote]

???

good point, because deca dosnt really get any thing off free players. But, i don’t spend TONS of money on realm, so i never really get keys, or nice cloths / backpacks.

you dont look like you spend any…

lol all them are dead S :frowning:

Decorations for the guild hall

I’m thinking of the sort of thing you get in games like Farmville and similar games. Pointless non-functional decorations. But to stop it going crazy with e.g. 50 decorative shields, only one of each type is allowed. Then if more people buy it (with fame) it levels it up, perhaps every five levels up to level 50. Guild members can admire them and share screenshots. They should be expensive enough that it’s not easy for any guild to get all or most of them.

Decorations for your vault

This is similar. Especially now they seem happy to expand and redesign it, there could be things you buy and upgrade for your vault. Again upgrading fewer items rather than buying many cheap items to save space. The only challenge is it would work best if you could let people visit your vault, in a mode where they can’t see in chests or do anything but can see your decorations.

This could be combined with another sometimes suggested feature: a graveyard of your most legendary characters in-game. You definitely want players to visit this, and if you can personalise it with decorations even better. It need not be the same place as the vault then.

Obviously, if items can be bought with fame, they can also be bought with gold. I would never object to DECA also charging real money for such things if it pays for the game and so helps keep it going.

k how about make dyes for fame but still have an option for gold, but make some ‘good’ cloths only gold?
i just want some lime accessory dyes for some slime skins xD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.