If you could make one UT trade…

Continuing the discussion from Exalt, Oryx 3, and Feed Power [Update preview]:

This chat got me thinking:
:thinking: If you could make one UT trade using spare and unwanted UTs out of your vault, what would you offer, and what item(s) would you want? And why?

BUT please make your offer be something that you think at least has a fair chance that someone will accept. So, “I’d give 2x Puri for Manor Ring because I have been farming for months and I just can’t loot it” would be fine! But not the other way around wanting Puri for your cruddy Manor Ring. :disappointed:

I guess this is also part “spare UT flex” topic.

Mountain Temple/The Shatters Challenges + Event White x3! [May 12th to 20th]
What price would you pay for a jugg?

you want spare UTs?

I’m never gonna use these

5 juggs, 8 rays, 8 kages, 8 keyblades, 1 vile, 3 tablets, 1 red bee quiver, and one QoT for conflict or ogmur

Honestly, I wouldn’t do a UT trade despite the sheer amount of unwanted UTs in my vault (which I can’t feed due to lack of fame atm). I already have most of the UTs I want, and even the few UTs I still wish to acquire, I want to rightfully earn it with my own hands, not trade for it. There’s greater reward in the feeling of getting that UT drop after a bountiful journey and hunt for it.

But I guess if I really need to, I’d trade an ogmur for a plague. Don’t really like cems, don’t play knight that often anymore, I see that as an absolute win :>

It kind of depends what counts as one trade, is it a normal 8 vs. 8 trade, a backpack trade, or an unlimited amount of items?

I would probably try to get as much stuff as I can, depending on the “rules”. The priority list would be something like:

1. Ogmur
  2. Crystalized Fangs venom
  3. Waki of crossing fires
  4. Crown (if possible, multiple ones)
  5. Cdirk
  6. blue bee quiver
  7. A backup jugg
  8. Tablet
  9. The blue heart piece

Stuff I would give away to make the trade happen would be
1 Crystal waki
3 wakis of eastern winds
4 spirit daggers
1 void bow
6 dbows (including reskinned ones)
3 tshots (including reskinned ones)
1 bulwark
8 dokus (including reskinned ones)
2 void blades
3 oreos
2 mseals
2 bloody cloaks
1 refraction cloaks
1 coak of the mad god
2 plagues
1 murky
1 t0 reskin prism
3 ghostly prisms
1 dire instability
1 prisminic
1 vile
2 ctraps
2 penetrating blast spells
2 esben skulls
1 crystal skull (the thicket one)
1 conflict
1 aether
2 mushroom tomes
1 fulmi
4 kageboshis
1 heavy alien armor
1 fungal breastplate
5 fire dragon armors
1 nil
5 csilks
3 spectral
2 ritual robes
2 alien robes
2 mad robes
3 water robes
1 sourcestone
4 potaotes
2 niles
4 pyras
2 bracers
3 gemstones

I would offer 5 spd for a jugg.

Just kidding because spd pots are not UTs. Considering I recently got Ogmur,Oreo and Jugg I’m really not too sure.

I think I’d actually trade in my 3 extra Colo Swords of my 4, 1 of my 2 breastplates and 2 void quivers for Crowns/omnis/ maybe bloody cloak, beequiver, conflict, or cdirk.

Those are the only event whites I need to have all of them and crowns/omnis are always great to have considering I have 1 omni and 2 ice crowns. Also I’d like to get my hands on normal crown.

edit: also forgot about the mseal that I have so I’d include that.

Pretty crazy how I went from only having qots as my notable drops for event whites to almost all of them. Farming 2x event/keypers works wonders guys.

Let me check…

Doom bow, Botany book (Tome of Purification reskin) and Scepter of Fulmination for 8 Wands of Bulwark, 2 Leaf Bows, 2 Conducting Wands and a Doku no ken for 8 Demon Blades.

Why? I’ve never played with Bulwark and I LOVE Demon Blade. Its my favorite sword in the entire game.

Sorry, @HorusKane, but you’ve been outbid.

If you’re willing to buy an unholy number of DBlades and CBows, HMU.

I don’t have a lot of valuable and popular UT items other than Gem, Prot, Crown, and some ST pieces floating around in the mix. If I wanted to buy UT items, my list would go something like:

• Omnipotence Ring – Since I don’t run Voids at all.
  • A Lotta Crowns
  • Staff of Unholy Sacrifice

Honestly, that’s everything that I want. Maybe a Nil and Breastplate might be nice, but I hardly care about rare event whites like Jugg and Ogmur.

Cries in 3 Oreos and very little UTs outside of those 3

I’ll take that any day of the week.

Also, I’d do jugg 1:1 omni or even jugg 1:1 potato.

Um… is this Staff of Extreme Prejudice or Staff of Unholy Sacrifice?
Based on your description I’m assuming it’s the latter?

I’m an idiot.

download

Yeah. Ignore that. Let me change it. :sweat_smile:

HMU? What does it mean? Wanna know because I’m the only one here buying industrial amounts of dblades.

“HMU” - Hit me up (talk to me)

also:
B> Jugg / Colo | 1:1 for an ogmur / crown / omni

Tough question…I’d probably trade my Yellow Bee Quiver for a Blue one x)

On a more serious note, I’d trade my 2nd Sourcestone for a…idrk, probably a 2nd Bulwark so I won’t feel too bad about losing it!
Or maybe a Bloody Surprises or Refraction Cloak so I have an actual reason to play Rogue.

lmao someone in my guild said that he would trade 6 ogmurs for my cdirk since its the only event white he still doesn’t have, so i would make that trade then

For a UT trade, This would be my diehard list to get, I’m prepared to give anything as long as I get any of this:

1. Orb of Conflict
  2. Crown (not reskin ofc)
  3. Dirk of Cronus
  4. Bulwark
    I’m prepared to trade 5 event whites, 10 LH whites, and 30+ other common/uncommon whites. I would trade my whites in priority according to my diehard list ranking so to get orb of conflict I wouldn’t mind trading all my other whites, but for Bulwark I’ll consider trading like any 5 of my other whites.

I’ll give you blue bee quiver for cdirk c:

I’ll also throw in a dbow cause you die on so many archers x(

I don’t have cdirk. Also, jugg for 5 spd is the far superior offer, sorry.