If you had realm gold what would you spend it on

Don’t spend money on your pet. It is an awesome long-term F2P goal to have, and it is cool to see that gradual progression. I have put a fair amount of money into the game at this point, and all of it has gone into vault and character slots (with a couple random mystery box rolls thrown in…don’t do that lol). I highly recommend you do the same. It is fantastic to be able to store so much in the vault, and great to be able to have a living character of every class plus a few spare slots.

imo, once potion rack is maxed, go for character slots until you have 18 total (one of each class, and one extra of your favorite), then everything else goes into vault slots. That’s a whole lot of discord competitions you have to win, but it is something to work toward ;).

One of my old guildies gets top 3 pretty consistenty and the smaller events.

also right now there is an olympics in rotmg event but sadly I dont have access to photoshp/conputer so im pretty doomed

I want the Wicked dragon wizard skin. So I’d probably buy the mystery thingies with the old skins in it.

can’t you farm lods first boss?

to be honest gold isnt that usefull once you have a a couple of chest slots and character slots.

Skins are the only way I’d ever spend my gold

I can, but if I can have it NOW imma get it now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.