If you had to change one thing about Realm to make it better, what would it be?

I would like to see the client itself changed. I can see two possible things to change that would make the game so much better, but I’m only allowed one for this thread.

First one I can see is optimization of the client. It uses a whole damn lot of resources, and not just for me, on my laptop that doesn’t even meet the minimum recommended specs for the game. I personally am not knowledgeable about coding, so I cannot foresee how this will happen, but I sure hope it is something that is possible, and that deca will make it happen.

The other thing would be somehow changing the client to eliminate hackers and spam bots. Again, I have no idea how to make this happen, all I can do is hope that it can happen, and will happen.

I would prefer the client optimization over elimination of hackers, to be honest. To be clear I do not hack, nor will I ever condone hacking, but for me, the poorly optimized client is much more of an issue than people who cheat in this game.

What the heck do you mean by this???

6/8 or 8/8’ing characters with usable equipment is very easy, and after that you’re pretty much done for progression

I suppose it isn’t difficult, but it does take some time.

Duly noted. Already on the list. But thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

Bless you. Thanks for your feedback. I’ll add it all to the list in some regard. Thanks <3

Interesting AF. Thank you for this. Didn’t think about sub-systems to guilds. VERY GOOD :smiley:

100%. I feel it’s immoral and sometimes even illegal to not do this :o

Memey, but I truly think all the drop rates need to be adjusted a bit… Thanks for the feedback :smiley:

That was the first thing I wanted to change when I got back to Realm. It’s bad for the game and the company… <3

Do you mean if you acquire rotmg?

Spot on. I think there are a lot of fundamental game rules violated by Realm due to negligence on Deca’s part. Thank you for your feedback :smiley:

Do you mean when? :slight_smile:

Not to be rude but I think I would rather have deca running this game than you. I see a lot of the changes that you have said are very good would change this game a little too much for me. But, if you are bent on acquiring rotmg it would be cool to say that I have talked to the owner of rotmg :sunglasses::joy:. But another thing I would like to see in rotmg is just overall transparency from the developers/owners to the player base. Also please don’t take away my pets!
Ok: to keep this on topic, the thing I would change is to make cland not drop cc but instead drop candies of maxing as white bags. These would have to be a little bit rarer but it would fit with the dungeon I feel. So the white bag would be a random stat candy.

I just want an actual story/questing system for the love of god please.

the “”""""""""""""""""“story”"""""""""""""" we have currently is so fucked and all over the place that it feels really directionless, and your actions kind of pointless. Its way too barebones and the stuff that actually has substance is locked away in an optional boss fight inside a dungeon people don’t run that much.

questing has always needed an overhaul, really weird and funky that we still can’t stack marks (I wonder why), and can’t access these “quests” on a whim. A UI for quests while not in the daily quest room and stackable marks would be very nice, and would objectively be an improvement.

As for expanding questing, something I want. put NPCS in the nexus and realm that give busywork with some sort of flavor text and meaning, along with a neat reward for completing them. For placement in the realms, putting them in different regions would be optimal, and actually giving people reasons to go back to different areas in the realm would be fantastic. Along with making them accessible via markers on the map you can teleport to.

forgot to mention increasing rates for dungeon spawning, as currently its way too sparse, especially for the lower level dungeons.

obviously none of this will ever be added to the game, but I can hope :frowning:

This might be the worst idea for realm I’ve ever heard.

love how you said nothing actually criticising the idea, just a one sentence opinion. Very helpful.

I didn’t really think it needed explanation. No offense was meant, I just think it’s completely against the inherent design of realm.

removing any potential for instakills, it really just makes it so that instead of learning from a death you just get frustrated. A system could be in place, where if you are at full hp, and if you take enough dmg in less then 0.1 seconds to kill you, you get put to 1 hp and 1 second of invulnerabily or something like that.

alternatively, rebalance old whites, and make item forge store dismantled items.

wondering what you mean by beat the game, and specifically