If your were stuck in RotMG what class would you be?

I’ve been watching sword art online too much…
Comment what class and why down below :slight_smile:

I wish rotmg was real

I’d be a mystic. It is my favorite class and I can help people out with my orb.

I would probably be a Necromancer. I would like to be this class because it is my favourite and I don’t think the feeling of raising things from the dead (going from actual definition) would get old, just seeing things re-animated would just never get old.

A paladin, I’d want my friend with me who’s a wizard/sorc/necro so I can get back-up magic support.

Knight or Priest

yeah, because if this is SAO it makes sense to play the classes that are the easiest to stay alive on.

I would be playing knight or priest too

Actually, why not play knight, since no class dual wields but Heathcliff’s class would probably be a knight.

Id probably be a rogue
I don’t particularly like the class, but going invisible whenever sounds pretty fucking great

or ninja, cuz ninja

i dunno
a sorc or something

I’d be a mystic because I’m a total dick in real life too.

Assassin. Dagger is light and I could be lazy and use my poison to get easy loot.

Priest prolly cuz magic books I guess

I would be a trickster. Teleporting would be cool af, and spawning look-alike clones would be a riot.

Which class would you be?

• Knight
  • Paladin
  • Warrior
  • Priest
  • Sorcerer
  • Wizard
  • Necromancer
  • Mystic
  • Archer
  • Huntress
  • Rogue
  • Trickster
  • Assassin
  • Ninja
  • Samurai

0 voters

And I’m curious. Second Place?

• Knight
  • Paladin
  • Warrior
  • Priest
  • Sorcerer
  • Wizard
  • Necromancer
  • Mystic
  • Archer
  • Huntress
  • Rogue
  • Trickster
  • Assassin
  • Ninja
  • Samurai

0 voters

I would be a samurai,
I strive to be great but Im really just garbage at most things

None I would find the nearest rope

As in I would die when I actually died in the game, like in sword art online?
First of all, let me comment about how horrifying it must be to be stuck as an 8x8 sprite.
piq_48261_400x400
Like seriously, if I’m going to be trapped in a pixelated game, at least let it be one with at least 16x16 sprites. Or more.
sprite
Sword Art Online doesn’t have this problem. They aren’t pixelated. Its just like any other VR game… except its more advanced I guess, cause it looks more realistic than the VR we know today.

Alright, if it really meant that my life was in danger… I would pick Priest. I need to stay alive. Priests can get SB easily, and it has plenty of range. It also has piercing.
Now, if I could just choose to be reborn in RotMG, like how you could make a new character, I would choose wizard because they have long range, plenty of MP, and plenty of DPS.

rogue because invisibility sounds fun

But priest is old guy. Not fun irl
Also irl Huntress is sexy beast so huntress > archer

As much as i love paden… wizard is just op

Either Archer or Wizard, they’re my favourite classes and I’d be able to stay far away from any enemies.

I’d also probably be like a merchant, as I kind of don’t want to fucking die.

I got the exact same results as Horuskane

I first chose archer, because thinking of legitimate bows, he would be a safer quicker person to be, and I would feel awesome shooting a giant magic arrow through the face of a massive god, and 2nd place was wizard, because I can just blow up my problems.