IGoZoom's new PPE thread

After lurking through the forums for a while, I was inspired by JimdaFish’s PPE thread and decided I’d try my hand at my own. Because quarantine has me indoors plenty nowadays, I’ll do my best to keep this updated frequently :slight_smile:

Do Ninja first :rofl:

As tempting as that may be, I started a sorc one last night. I’ll be putting up screencaps of interesting stuff as it comes

I’m looking for one more start until I reach that special number, and I’ve been struggling with huntress recently, so I went with sorcerer for this one. Plus I get a chance to look at that pretty new mystery skin

Very uneventful first set. I do like this skin though

One of the most interesting side effects of playing sorcerer is getting pbags from enemies you never even see… in this case, I destroyed some ogres while working on a kage kami. Great ring find :slight_smile:

After quite the lengthy battle with Lord Ruthven and his minions, I was rewarded with… a ring. And quite a useless ring at that, but if that doesn’t scream lucky item to you I don’t know what will. Best of luck to Firefangdf on his UPE, may your search for the bone dagger be brief and bountiful.

I’ve always questioned whether or not it’s alright to take from these lava crag chests, but today my desire for slightly less abysmal DPS got the better of me.

For whatever reason, this fully leveled wizard decided to accompany me in my quest for level 20. Oh, and a T7 robe doesn’t hurt either.

And just like that, I have a full pbag set before level 20. Let’s hope my loot luck holds

Someone popped a library in the realm, and a DPS ring I will likely drop very soon because I never use it and an attack were my only drops of importance.

Because what better way is there to celebrate level 20 than running a public dirty tomb with a half dozen other players? I also accidentally dropped my T3 health ring for that ring of geb… at least I got my first life out of it

At this point I can’t be far from tunnel rat. Maybe I should’ve used huntress…

Beer god slaughtered. A minor cosmetic upgrade ensued.

Neat, picked up the ST spell while finishing up the realm. Not a soulless, but the FP is nice enough (not that I have the fame to feed it in the first place lol)

Aaaaaand there’s my first white. And a very good one at that. honestly would’ve preferred to see the orange bag in this situation, but that’s my second non-easter scutum so that’s pretty neat. Also one of my daily quests is Janus. I’ll probably be popping those chests as I get them.

I contemplated leaving the robe on the ground, it doesn’t match my set as well as the t7.

a pbag scepter upgrade fro O1 is nice I guess. Now if only I can actually get to O2 on this slow, slow character…

Really like the small descriptions after each image. Keep it up!

ive always been confused about this too. I feel slight shame or something when i take from one. Or the pink bags that drop early on that someone else killed and you randomly run into it feel the same way to me as the lava chests lol