IGoZoom's new PPE thread

inb4 you get the wand this janus

are you going to go in :o

Very rarely do you get to run heroic abysses… I remembered them being harder.

I gotta say, running labs for marks really feels like such a throwback. I think lab is still my most run dungeon after all this time

hooray, more chests. This screenshot is kinda useless cuz the drops were crap but whatever

Fun fact - with this crystal caverns completion, the only dungeons I haven’t completed on this character is Belladonna’s garden and O3 - including all special event dungeons.

Speaking of throwbacks, here’s a pyra.

Another round of chests, another round of nothing. Oh whale. That’s it for this installment (unless I get something hype enough to post later tonight)

I did! Fought Gemsbook until I got paralyzed and sicked so then I bounced. I’m not willing to risk this guy yet because I haven’t run any O3s yet, once I have some experience I’ll start I think

sickened*

oOF no ritual. well better luck next time. Also in b4 you get lumaire

that would be unbelievably cool… here’s hoping I’ll get supremely lucky in the near future

Hello friends, back it it with another PPE update! First up I got a ST chest thanks to the oryx mark quest. Not a particularly exciting drop but 750 FP on a mediocre ring is pretty cool.

It’s been quite some time since I’ve gotten a rare egg drop! They look quite nice, I gotta say.

Just in case you were wondering, I hatched the egg. Not a very useful setup, but I’ve got my perfect pet already so it’s nbd.

while grinding for marks I grabbed a leaf bow! I know it isn’t the best bow, but I really love using it. It just feels so full of character.

LET’S GO, ANOTHER WAND!!! This should make parasite chambers a lot easier with its armor piercing shots.

Got this ST from the login calendar. It got a chuckle out of me, considering how much I’ve been using this robe already.

I’m not sure why I bothered including this drop, considering I didn’t even pick it up off the ground. But here it is, the dumbest ring in the game.

Is a PPE really complete without a lil bit of candyland grinding? It only took me a half dozen bosses to get this ccoat

so I got both wlab bows in the same day, which is pretty cool considering I only ran a few that day.