IGoZoom's new PPE thread

Yeah, exactly lol. It’s a little grey area I don’t really know how to navigate

Thanks puma, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Wrong PPE items from oryx, but at least I got the janus tokens needed for my quest chest. At the rate I’m getting these life pots, I’ll be 1/8 life before anything else…

never noticed this before, but the spider eye ring is somehow a direct DOWNGRADE from the manor ring

A small wand upgrade right before Oryx might bring me some luck…

I wonder what the odds are I run into half of my set in a bag

A robe upgrade, then ANOTHER duplicate of half my set. Also getting tunnel rat before even 1/8 is an interesting turn of events I can’t say I expected from this PPE lmao

Reminder to call your trooms, your kindness will be rewarded.

Never had this problem before… somehow I got dungeon full on the boss room?

If I had a nickel for every life/unc reptile egg I’ve gotten from a tomb, I’d have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice

They forgot to make ice cave have a 65 player cap, gave it to the Inner Sanctum instead.

Came across a small lib chain in nexus, first I got an OK DPS ring…

then finally a ring with real survivability. Good riddance geb ring

Yet another tomb, this time with a pretty good drop and a life

Got a solid robe upgrade from a cdepths accompanied by my first mana on this character

Ice kills kids. RIP @Tallnuts

Finally 1/8!

Speed quickly followed wisdom, with a spd from the crystal prisoner, troom, and boss of ddocks all in a row!

This has to be the worst O2 bag I’ve ever gotten. it shouldn’t be legal for O2 to drop bags like this… (don’t worry, I gave the egg to the guy after I screenshotted)

Almost missed this bag running what feels like my 100th sphinx-dropped tomb

Wand upgrade, definitely thanks to my lucky item :slight_smile: