IGoZoom's new PPE thread

Found a tcave and cashed in on one of my epic quest chests, I’ll open that bad boy after I get a few shatters marks to turn in.

Picked up my three shatters marks via discord runs, along with a life and (drumroll please) an unbound vitality ring. Exciting, I know.

So if this character were to die tragically, I would get my glorious 69 star. But ideally I earn that rank with this character alive, preferably with a very pretty set to boot.

Popped my chests, got some nice pots and a FANTASTIC wand upgrade! 10/10 experience

NVM I can toss that recomp, just grabbed the best wand in the game

I am in the camp that believes expo is a criminally underrated ring. I would honestly use it over exa HP on any class with a spammable ability, so this is a welcome upgrade in my eyes.

Wrapped the night up with an egg wand before promptly getting booted off the server for maintenance. I would’ve liked to complete my davy’s quest tonight, but what can you do. I hope you travelers have been enjoying this PPE so far, I’ve had a blast putting this together across the past couple days and I’m looking forward to continuing for a while!

Ah good to know!

I feel ya

Maxed attack, and from a glands drop no less. Also maxed def earlier, but I forgot to grab the screenshot.

Shortly following, I grinded the last few sprites I needed for 5/8. Also apparently I dropped Oryx again? Not often you get double oryx slayer.

@Twitchstyr made my day :slight_smile:

As for drops, today was scarce. Of course I get the only piece of the set I can’t use, but what can you do. 1200 FP is tasty!

:flushed:

Not gonna lie, the only reason I still ran manors was to grab the robe. For some reason I thought it had better def than a t11? Guess not, oh well.

A little PPE-supplied pet food for Jules :slight_smile:

Not soon after, I grabbed another orange that I wish could’ve been a soulless. I know it drops from the other enemy but I would trade in all my lich STs for that dang robe.

Wait, this PPE still gets upgrades? It’s been a second for sure. Couldn’t have been a gsorc tho?

Got some hot booty action in the following castle. More pet food I suppose? I am out of fame though

Another cute white soon after. A red star friend wasn’t happy that I was the recipient lol