IGoZoom's new PPE thread

Jeepers mister, another orb?

Still looking for a different scepter just for the set flex. Got this cute thing though!

Boy oh boy did I start today off with a bang! Alien wand of the fallen on maybe the 2nd blue I’ve done

What else are you farming?

…and right after that, picked up a pyra during a few guild tomb runs.

A few more tombs and I get the new lute. Another huge drop, this day was fantastic.

Finally, to wrap up the tombs, I maxed life to get to 6/8 :slight_smile:

Not the scepter I’ve been looking for across these 30+ labs, but I will never deny an upgrade

Picked up crucial blows for the first time ever!

Vit took a while (abysses aren’t really my speed), but 7/8!

Ran a few more tombs before server maintenance kicked up and picked up a nile

The hunt for the cult robe begins.

And just like that, 2K base fame on this very nice PPE! Calling it a night here, but I need opinions on something. The day I started this PPE was the day I received a backpack from the daily character. Is this PPE eligible to use that backpack or should I continue as/is? From my point of view, I didn’t earn the backpack with this character alone, so I wouldn’t normally, but I’m getting to the point where I’ll be grinding for swap-outs and my inventory will get mighty cramped if I don’t pick up a backpack. Thoughts?

Dang, your PPE is back to being better than mine >.< Anyway, backpack is cool. I backpack up mainly because my PPEs are generally mains I use to trade for pots for my other characters to drink.

I’m gonna try and get fulmi soulless, after that I’m not entirely sure. Cult robe looks mighty nice though, as does the ring.

Oh and scepter of devastation, crystal wand too

So ur ppe to look like dis?

why no real honey scepter bad™

Cause useless

What use does that have outside solo wlabs?

I’ll show you tomorrow

Lmao yeah that’d be the goal