IGoZoom's new PPE thread

wrong useless UT that I’m only grinding for out of vanity at this point

Getting the claws means I now have a reason to still run horrific creation while I grind for my fulmi I guess? Tho it is my first drop of those so that’s cool

And finally 8/8 for the first time on a PPE! Pretty big milestone :slight_smile:

Hooray, I got honey scepter after all this time even though it is totally outclassed by a vanity item!

Random leaf bow get while running a few wlabs

Strange that it took this long to get a noticeable drop from O2 considering I’ve been running plenty, though at this point I’m not sure if there’s even a reason to share WC top drops

Greatfind right before bed tonight in the anointed robe

And finally, I have underwent a questionable rebranding for the time being. Updates to the PPE will be coming more sporadically now, as my want list is limited and I’m out and about a little more thanks to stay at home orders being lifted. I’ll do my best to keep it up though, the journey will continue!

Thought I wouldn’t have a lot to upload for a few days, but boy oh boy was tonight nice. First, a minor upgrade to my robe and FINALLY A LAB WHITE!

I said I didn’t have much reason to run trooms but hey, I got a condu anyway.

Another exa HP. My only basic upgrade left is a t6 scepter, maybe a t13 robe if I come across one but lab robe is essentially the same but cuter IMO

When it rains, it pours. I got all three lab whites in one night after running maybe 70 prior to no avail.

Anyone else think the cwhole’s staff head looks kind of like a pastry?

So this is where I’m at. Tell me I’m pretty everyone!

You’re pretty everyone.

Thank you sir

You are very pretty

No updates? :frowning_face:

i mean he has gained 1k fame but probably no progress

Hello friends, after a week of relatively unsuccessful grinding I figured I’d share what little progress I’ve made. Full disclosure, this will be almost exclusively WC tops. First up is another recomp