IGoZoom's new PPE thread

that’s a big boi sorc

Bruh I’m jealous

Of which part lol, there were a few nice things yesterday

Everything as a ppe.

Appreciate it <3

That’s the same for me. Expo is easy to get and an awesome defensive boost plus some additional mana I ever need.

Nice ppe!, also If you ever want to grind for cult robe check out discord.gg/cults
We run efficient cults that don’t have 140 people afk checks

Also I had a pretty nice sorc ppe back in the day. Brings back memories

I’ll check it out!

Hello friends, I’m back from a busy week to share the decent stuff I’ve gotten. Starting during the cem event, my first pickup was my first ever murky :slight_smile:

More oryx grinding, grabbed another acclaim. Also I think that eledet is a new drop but I’m not sure.

For whateever reason someone popped a davy chain like 3 days prior to the recent davy event. Spectral isn’t an amazing drop but whatevs.

Ooh, a sickle. That’s more my speed :slight_smile: plus another spectral lmao

ST streak is currently at 2, with my 2nd anointed robe! I really want that wand, I feel like it’s overdue with how many oryxes I’ve done.

Back at the cem event, with not one…

but two soul’s guidances across 3 cems. I would’ve been happy with one, but the FP is quite tasty whenever I get the chancce to even feed anything

Okay, this is a nice drop. I would def use this if lab robe wasn’t 1) nearly identical in stats, 2) better fame bonus and 3) cuter. The red is nice though.

Next oryx earns me an acrop.

Picked up enough shards through daily calendar to grab something new. Let’s see…

I would be happy if I didn’t already have one sitting in vault, but at least it isn’t like a bad ring.

Okay, this should be really cool. There are only a couple of not amazing drops, ideally I get another chest or character slot. Let’s see…

Christ.

I didn’t get any cool cdepths drops, but here goes another agent roll.

The coolest thing about this one is the name. Not the worst drop though

ooh, another sickle! Yummy yummy 900FP